Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: V3 - how do I shorten her neck and another question

julil opened this issue on Jan 04, 2006 ยท 4 posts

julil posted Wed, 04 January 2006 at 1:43 PM

Hi all, new to Poser 6 (Mac), but have been putzing around on Poser for a couple of years. I'm trying to modify a character based on V3 and two things I can't figure out: 1. How the heck do I shorten her neck (uh, fine poetry not intended)? I've got all the morphs loaded, but just can't figure this one out. 2. On her chest, her rib bones show in the render, and she's not a skinny lady. The breasts are a reasonable size (probably a B cup), but even when I mess around with breast size, those ribs show. How can I add a little meat to her chest without giving her giant breasts? I just bought the first of the Face-Off realism products (unimesh realism kit) and WOW, is it great!!!! I'm having a blast with that. Thanks for any help, Juli

SamTherapy posted Wed, 04 January 2006 at 1:54 PM

Select the neck and Scale Y from the Parameters dial. Sounds like you have the Serratus morph selected for either Body or Abdomen. Set it to zero.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

julil posted Wed, 04 January 2006 at 2:12 PM

Thank you, Sam! I do remember seeing the Serratus morph in the list, but I'm not sure if it it was loaded with the character (Sweet Tooth...love her!) or if I loaded the morph myself. But I'll play with those dials and see what I come up with. I hadn't even thought of the Y scale. Many thanks. :) Juli

vladster posted Wed, 04 January 2006 at 2:16 PM

There is a builtin FBM "StretchNeck" that will take a negative value to shorten the neck