Forum: Photography

Subject: Sentiments for Andreas

DJB opened this issue on Jan 20, 2006 ยท 105 posts

DJB posted Fri, 20 January 2006 at 10:45 PM

We really need to come together for affection and to put our thoughts together for Andreas. He has been in a car accident and is in hospital. Details are that it is crushed ribs,and possible liver damage, but he is in the best care and may require some surgery. As the information comes in and he gets in touch with his friends here, we will all know his progress. I am sure that every nurse in there will be working at his beck and call, so he will have all the attention needed to pull him through smiling.

MAS4EVA

This may be in his local newspaper so I have a link from him.
In swedish so maybe Modesty can translate when in there.
allehandaMessage edited on: 01/20/2006 22:54

Message edited on: 01/20/2006 22:56

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

gradient posted Fri, 20 January 2006 at 10:49 PM

Oh No! My hopes and prayers are with him for a speedy recovery. All the best Andreas!

In youth, we learn....with age, we understand.

KiwiMiss posted Fri, 20 January 2006 at 11:49 PM

OMG!! ....... Ahhh yes I'm sure he'll have all the nurses eating out of his hand in no time at all :) Sure wish you a speedy recovery and hope things aren't any more serious. My prayers and thoughts are with you Andreas ... get lots of rest and not too much BLA BLA BLAING you hear!!! Huge Hugzzzz Noeline (just as well as it's only a cyber hug)

Noeline :D

~Predictably Unpredictable~

KiwiMiss posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 12:05 AM

... and thanks Doug for letting us know. Sorry I was kinda in shock before and forgot to thank you ... Noeline

DJB posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 12:13 AM

That's ok Noeline ...Just glad people will be behind him.I am sure others will be able to update us too as if it were me I would have a laptop brought into my room.Or wheel out to the nursing station and bribe them to let me on thier computers.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

gradient posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 12:23 AM

Don't know about the computer access Doug....I just keep thinking about the Swedish nurses....LOL! I'm sure Zacko will be thinking the same shortly...

In youth, we learn....with age, we understand.

DJB posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 12:40 AM

yeah.... me too, We do have to have some humour for him too. Iv'e been in the situation before, and hated people moping around. Rather have the laughs. Long as he is going to be ok.

Punaguy posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 12:40 AM

Man this is devestating news to me...I pray for your speedy recovery buddy! And soon as you recover and I know you will, you need to leave them pretty nurses alone. Your in my prayers buddy... MAS4EVA Much Aloha and a speedy recovery! Dave

Kana'es Photography

sharky_ posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 12:52 AM

Much prayers going out to Andreas for a speedy recovery. Aloha... Errol

soulofharmony posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 2:49 AM

Thoughts and prayers my little meat ball... and my heart goes out to you Andreas. and love and thoughts to your wife also..:)))xxxxxxx

I Discovered the secret of the sea in mediation upon the dewdrop ... Sand and Foam Gibran

<a href="http://www.soulofharmonyphotographics.org/">Visit My Website</a>

newleaf posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 2:51 AM

Best Wishes and gentle hugs, wishing you a fast complete recovery

Onslow posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 2:56 AM

Get Well Soon ! MAS4eva

And every one said, 'If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve,---
To the hills of the Chankly Bore!'
Far and few, far and few, Are the lands where the Jumblies live;
Their heads are green, and their hands are blue, And they went to sea in a Sieve.

Edward Lear
http://www.nonsenselit.org/Lear/ns/jumblies.html

kimariehere posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 3:11 AM

i am a little in shock here... my heart goes out to Andreas i will pray for a quick recovery and heeling :O( ...

kimmers ♥ :O)

firestorm posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 3:28 AM

thanks for letting us know...hope he gets well soon

Pictures appear to me, I shoot them.   Elliot Erwitt

ModestyB posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 6:38 AM

I just got the info from Marlene...I will try to get some information.... I'll be back!

wastl001 posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 7:40 AM

Holy smoke....scary news! All the best to Andreas, hope he'll recover very soon

Margana posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 8:55 AM

Of course,my thoughts and prayers are with Andreas and his wife and family... Andreas gives so much to this community.I hope people will spread the word...the more good thoughts sent out his way, the better!!!

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

oscilis posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 9:19 AM

What a shock! I feel I have met Andreas in real life. All my best wishes to you, Andreas, and to your wife and family. I will be thinking of you. A very big hug.

jcv2 posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 9:28 AM

Oh no, that's terrible! My thoughts and prayers are with you, Andreas, and your family and I hope you'll recover soon! Some flowers to cheer you up! :)

marybelgium posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 9:37 AM

I just got the info from Rozanne ! All the best to you Andreas , I hope you will recover very soon ! Reviens vite parmi nous !

ModestyB posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 9:55 AM

I havn't got any new news 4 U folks yet....Its bad weather....and slow internet conections...up here north for the moment....and saturday..so I havnt reached any information via telephone either :(.....But as soon I got any new news I will let U all know!!! Big Puss & Kram to all of U!!!! So meantime...great..to send as menny strong thoughts as possoble from all of Us to Andreas..& then he will be back in a hurry :) well after recovery ofcourse.......

DELMUR posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 10:21 AM

best wishes for andreas!il y a des choses que je ne sais pas dire en anglais! je te souhaite un prompt rabissement, j'espe que ce ne sera pas (trop) grave! Nous t'embrassons tous ici; je vais faire suivre la nouvelle aux grenouilles; Merci aussi RR qui fait que nous sommes une vraie communaut,meme si elle est virtuelle. Bises toi ,andreas.Reviens nous vite!JP

TomDart posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 10:32 AM

Andreas, each day can bring new adventure but this is more than we bargained for..for you dear cohort. AS you know, a slight sneeze is tough on broken ribs. I wish you a full and speedy recovery with as little pain to deal with as possible. Prayers going to you and your family. Tom.

odie posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 10:42 AM

No wonder he didn't answer his IM!! Bad news. I heard it from Kimmers...and at 4 in the morning, no less. Prayers and hugs to you and your wife and Eija. (P&K!!) We're all on your side but promise not to get in the way of the nurses. lol

I kid-proofed my house but they STILL get in!!

croxie posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 10:52 AM

Oh my....I had no idea. I've looked at the link you put in the post, Doug, but I can't find anything but ads in there. And I've seen Andreas online at Yahoo, but from his cellphone only today. I was exchanging IM with him on here yesterday coz he couldn't login at Artfinity, and then it got quiet. Hoppas det inte alltf allvarligt, Andreas. Ta hand om dig. Kramar, C.

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

vlaaitje posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 10:58 AM

Prayers and hugs to you and your wife, and of course to Enja your dog....she will miss you because your daily walks with her. Hope you getting better soon. To all others: Now you can see how life can be change very quick.....each day is a gift....enjoy it, never forget to say "I love you" what today is, can be end tomorrow.....and don't make fights to others, that's what I want to say to all of you !!! Ilona

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

Margana posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 11:15 AM

Christa...I left you a message at ArtFinity... I just heard from Andreas... As of now,they are doing more tests.Hopefully,if all goes well,they will release him in a few days... He says 'hi' and thanks all of you,for your good wishes.It means a lot to him. :^)

Marlene <")

My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

croxie posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 11:19 AM

Marlene...I know...I'm trying to make a comment, but the damn website wont let me :(( Keep us upto date and send hugs if you talk to him again. C.

jocko500 posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 11:20 AM

hope he get better soon

what you see is not what you know; it in your face

cbender posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 12:05 PM

all the best from us, dear andreas... hugesthugs

CDBrugg posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 12:09 PM

All my very best, Andreas - perhaps your wife will feel sorry for you and buy you the DSLR of your dreams :-))) Charles

Charles

tvernuccio posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 12:14 PM

Andreas...my thoughts and prayers are with you. I'm so sorry and hope that they'll get you fixed up soon!!! let those nurses take good care of you!!! Hope you'll be hope very, very soon! all the best, sheila

vlaaitje posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 12:52 PM

A warm embrace for you Zacko...and I know the nurses try to do the best for you !!! They will spoil you, no doubt !! Ilona and Danny aka Danob

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

Damia posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 1:20 PM

Best wishes for a super speedy recovery, Andreas! :)

~Damia~ LeviathanPhotography

SoulSearcherr posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 2:03 PM

get better lil buddy..this place would never be the same without the kind hearted lil swedish boy..S..

Raven_427 posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 2:10 PM

All the best to you Andreas from over here too! Hope you're up and running as soon as possible. Sorry for not having a decent image for ya .. but i'll have one as soon as you're at home .. just give word my friend!

croxie posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 2:34 PM

Many hugs to you... :)

nongo posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 3:52 PM

Andreas, my thoughts & prayers are with you in this time of crisis!! Be strong and keep your wonderful humor and you'll pull through this just fine!!! A beautiful flower for your healing process!!! Big Hugs, love, Akemi ;)

Drea71 posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 4:18 PM

I just wanted to stroll through the forum before going to bed - not expecting such sad news :-( Hey, AndreaS, just a few hours ago when my parents were here I showed them your beautiful images, and as you know by now my whole department at work is in love with Eija and Gizmo (my boss always apologizes to me for finding him as cute as Johnnie) - so they are all waiting for new brilliant pics just like I am. Hope you will be feeling better really, really soon! Hugest hugs Drea (without the "s")

nathalie06 posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 4:24 PM

I'm so sorry for Andreas, I haven't understood before to read all this sad news in the Forum ! Andreas in an Hospital, it's terrible ! And I learn also today that our friend Egmont is also in Hospital. Sad days for all our friends... I just would like to send a very special thought for Andreas and a little friend to stay with him, with a friend of mine. Take care my friend, and came back soon, a thought too for all his family, and the little Eija ;o((((( So many hugs Andreas !!!!!!

Richardphotos posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 5:55 PM

I wish you a speedy recovery and fast healing

L8RDAZE posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 5:58 PM

Hey Andreas...Take care of yourself buddy! Rest and take it easy. Thoughts are with you and your family! Joe

tmathise posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 8:41 PM

My thoughts, blessings and pure healing energy are being directed towards you buddy. All my best toward a quick and full recovery! Hopefully you are currently surrounded by lots of beautiful swedish nurses, all attending to you. That always makes everything so much better!

We'll have to set our fears aside to live each moment as the moment of our lives. - Troy Mathisen

ChuckEvans posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 9:58 PM

They say bad things happen to good people. Seems so here. A bit of cheer may be gained by seeing all the people who are saddened by his misfortune. My best to him.

thundering1 posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 10:28 PM

Get well Andreas - I look forward to reading your humorous responses soon! In the meantime... Swedish Nurses... (dopy relaxed smile comes to face - but you shouldn't laugh because it'll hurt!)

3DGuy posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 11:01 PM

Ouch, sorry to hear about that. Hope you recover soon.

What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies. - Aristotle
-= Glass Eye Photography =- -= My Rendo Gallery =-

Margana posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 11:34 PM

Andreas,I hope you have the very speediest of recoveries.This place just won't be the same without you. :^( Come back to us soon.

(PS-Sorry for the lousy pun,it's late,lol. ;^) )

Marlene <")

My Blog

DJB posted Sun, 22 January 2006 at 1:01 AM

I sure hope he's feeling better than that "duck".... coz thats a goose. :^)

Margana posted Sun, 22 January 2006 at 3:23 AM

LOL! So it is.Oooops!!!Sorry,Andreas.It seems I accidently gave you a 'goose'! ;^)

Marlene <")

My Blog

coolj001 posted Sun, 22 January 2006 at 3:55 AM

Terrible news I just learned..I hope for a expedieant and full recovery for or most ocol photogrpher friend...Andres/Zacko...I pray for him...Lord..have mercy...heal Zacko...please we love him!

TheSecond posted Sun, 22 January 2006 at 4:56 AM

Andreas, man, get good asap, as we will all miss you and your brabbling around here. Hope everything works out well and you are up to speed in no time. Ulf

gwfa posted Sun, 22 January 2006 at 5:20 AM

Andreas is in my prayers...

Gerald

croxie posted Sun, 22 January 2006 at 5:36 AM

I just thought I'd let you know that I've done some reading at the news site allehanda.se that Andreas sent me the URL to from his cellphone, and I can't find any information about this at all. There's been a lot of accidents and they tend to bunch them together to a number with brief information, but nothing in detail. Too many of them I guess. The whole country have been a mess because of the bad weather, so there's been chaos everywhere as it seems. Today I will call my son who's living in the middle part of the country and see how things are around there. No news can be good news too, and I think that Andreas will be just fine. He's being taken care of (and I KNOW that Swedish nurses are like any other nurses...hehehe) and we'll have him back in no time :D C.

ModestyB posted Sun, 22 January 2006 at 6:38 AM

I cant find any information either...& the hospital denies to give some information cause I'm not a relative....But Marlene have been "in touch" with Andreas...hes doing "fine" under the sercumstances....Marlene will let U know more I think...@ the moment Im in nearest town..lending the liberary computor...my internet is gone at my home...just have 10 minuits....I try again tomorrow folks...PUSS & KRAM

Margana posted Sun, 22 January 2006 at 7:03 AM

I'm glad you guys are trying to find out what you can.I did 'hear' from him again...He thought he might go home today,but now it looks as if he may not.He says he is worse today...And they want to run more tests...His levels are up,(whatever that means),and he has internal injuries...damage to his spleen and liver.They are giving him morphine for the pain,and he has great difficulty moving,breathing and talking... :^( I mailed him this thread and it really made him feel good to know that you are thinking of him.He sends his regards and deepest thanks to you all. Please continue to keep Andreas and his wife and family in your prayers... I will let you know if I hear anything more. Marlene

Marlene <")

My Blog

ovag posted Sun, 22 January 2006 at 11:00 AM

Best wishes for Andreas. I hope he will be with us soon ! Olivier

Life is just a picture of our dreams

wackiej posted Sun, 22 January 2006 at 11:15 AM

Andreas always has something nice to say, he's quick with funny comments and wonderful about making someone else feel as if their photo is is the best he has ever seen. We miss you already and hope you will heal quickly. Sunshine and prayers from Nevada, Jackie

Margana posted Sun, 22 January 2006 at 11:20 AM

I got this message from Andreas a short while ago... "Going home now...tell everyone that I'll be back on RR in a few days...Minimal chance of internal bleeding now. Tests were good. :) " So that's good news,indeed! :^)

Marlene <")

My Blog

ModestyB posted Sun, 22 January 2006 at 11:26 AM

Great News, marlene!!!!!!! I'm on a friends computor..& brought with me a greeting card 4 Andreas..LOL!!!! It will make him well, really quick ;) To Andreas...PussGurka..skynda dej annars kommer Lady Lagom :) I was working as a trainee nurse...looong time a go, during a summer...learned how to handle guys :D :D BIG PUSS & KRAM

Punaguy posted Sun, 22 January 2006 at 11:31 AM

Great news, thanks Marlene! I see everyones combined prayers and good wishes have worked miracles for Andreas~ A great day to All, and speedy recovery for our good friend! Aloha! Dave

Kana'es Photography

marybelgium posted Sun, 22 January 2006 at 11:53 AM

Thanks Marlene ! good news indeed ! Have a very nice evening !

Loloe posted Sun, 22 January 2006 at 12:23 PM

Hi Andreas, I've just read the news, I hope you'll recover soon. Take care of you! Big hugs!!! Loloe.

Laelia posted Sun, 22 January 2006 at 12:35 PM

Andreas, I wish you're well and gonna come soon with "Zackiest" shots and compo' Zibou q:) Magali l'apprentie

croxie posted Sun, 22 January 2006 at 12:37 PM

Marlene, that's great news!! Thank you :) Glad to hear that it wasn't so bad after all :)) C.

LostPatrol posted Sun, 22 January 2006 at 1:16 PM

Andreas my thoughts are with you from Bonnie Scotland. Wishing you a quick recovery Simon

The Truth is Out There

Punaguy posted Sun, 22 January 2006 at 1:17 PM

Just had to send a little sunshine to ya buddy! I hope you are resting comfortablely and not in too much pain....these things take time to heal...and looks like you will have plenty of that coming up for the next couple months. Nice to hear you are back home, although a little beat up...Take her easy, and come back when you can, we wait patiently for your triumphed return...God Bless buddy! Dave~

Kana'es Photography

KiwiMiss posted Sun, 22 January 2006 at 2:10 PM

Thanks for letting us know Marlene .... excellent news!!!

Lledeline posted Sun, 22 January 2006 at 4:35 PM

All my wishes for your recovery. Happy to know that you are out of danger.

Lledeline

TwoPynts posted Sun, 22 January 2006 at 5:58 PM

Hey bro! I heard about your accident yesterday, but was too upset to write anything right then. I'm SO sorry to hear that you were in an accident. That sucks! Well, reading the lastest posts here, is sounds like you are home and on the mend so I'm so pleased to hear that. I hope you are feeling just "ducky" in no time! ;] Just looking at this thread should tell you how much you mean to this community. I'll write you more later, but know that you are in my thoughts and I am sending you healing energy every second! May the (healing) force be with you! Get well soon -- Kort.

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

bentchick posted Sun, 22 January 2006 at 6:25 PM

OMG! I just got my computer back and this is what I read! I am sooooooo sorry, I can't even find the words........ I hope Andreas heals quickly and we all get to hear from him soon. Love, prayers, and very gentle hugs!

Kim Hawkins

Kim Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery

thundering1 posted Sun, 22 January 2006 at 7:42 PM

Thanks for the update Marlene - glad to hear you're out of the woods Zacko! Rest well and heal fast - I look forward to reading your comments and funny wit soon! -Lew ;-)

silverhalide posted Sun, 22 January 2006 at 9:15 PM

I just now got the word abt what happened, and it's nice to hear that by the time I got to the bottom of this thread that Andreas will be coming home real soon! COOL...

Tip of the ole Hat

[]/;^)

Digimon posted Sun, 22 January 2006 at 10:45 PM

God's speed Andreas! You will be on the mend soon! We will look forward to all the images that you will grace us with during your recovery! Take care young man!!

Why isn't it moving?

logiloglu posted Sun, 22 January 2006 at 11:59 PM

all my best wishes for a fast recovery too, Andreas. i am shocked by this news, hope you are feeling better while i write this IM for you. #:O)

gunsan posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 12:01 AM

Hurry up from under the quilt Andreas, we miss you! Get well soon! Healing hugs going your way! - Gun

zulaan posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 12:28 AM

Return quickly, the gallery of renderosity is empty without your images ;) ;)

MaydaMason posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 1:02 AM

A so incredibly sad news at my wake-up this morning! i'm very sorry to hear this sad terrible news... hope that your recovery will end as soon as possible and in the better way! All the community is with you!!! take care!

Mayda

MaydaPhoto

WandM posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 2:02 AM

Wish you all the sunshine you need dear Andreas. Recover soon and try to feel positive in these sad circumstances. I'll send you my daily thoughts. Hugs, Madeleine

Zacko posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 6:08 AM

OH MY GOD!!! Are you people the most wonderful bunch there is or what?!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! I cant even begin to tell you all what this means to me. Im so grateful and so proud of belonging to such a caring and thoughful group of people. You guys are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!! I also got told that some of you even dedicated to me in the galleries, and i just want you all to know that i will try and catch up as soon as im feeling stronger. Right now im in alot of pain and im getting morphine on a regular basis. My autofocus aint functioning and my stabilizator is completely dead. I cant focus my eyes on the screen longer than 5 minutes before i get dizzy. This reply alone has taken me most of the day to write. Small pieces at a time. Im back home and i hope i can stay here. Thank God, my wife is a nurse. I need help getting in and out of bed, and getting dressed. Other than that its all about catching my breath and trying to learn how to walk properly again. The 80-year olds at the hospital were speeding by me in their walking-chairs...sigh...thats how slow i am, LOL. It was a very nasty crash, one im lucky to have survived...and to walk away from it in no worse shape than this is nothing but a miracle. Then learning that you all are pulling for me, made things so much easier. And my desire to get back home to tell you all how much i treasure you grew. I have a few broken ribs that they are concerned might puncture my lungs unless im careful. And my spleen wont be in the safe untill 2 weeks from now or so. So its all about resting for me now. Ill come on and say "hi" and to catch up with all of you as soon and as often as i can. I just...dont know what to say really. Im speachless. You are all so wonderful. From the bottom of my heart....thank you!!! Gentle gentle gentle HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS all around!!! MAS4eva!!!!!...pssst Kort...we need to expand our membership-policy. So many qualified folks around wouldnt ya say? #;O)

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

oscilis posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 6:11 AM

Wonderful news but stay off the computer for a while!!!! I am so glad you survived and are recovering. Big Hug from a distance.

Margana posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 6:38 AM

Yay!!!!I'm so happy to see you replying here.We have all been so worried about you. :^) As you can see,you are truly loved and needed by this community! I feel awful for you...but I am so very grateful you are still with us!!!! Please...take good care of yourself,Andreas.And every day,you will get better and better.Just rest.That's the most important thing now. All my best healing thoughts to you... ...and a gentle cyber-hug back... Marlene Your MAS buddy

Marlene <")

My Blog

Margana posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 6:49 AM

PS- So far,to the best of my recollection,Kort,Brenda,Kimmie,Maggie,Ray,and Delmur have dedied and/or mentioned their thoughts for you in their uploads. If any of you know of any others,please let Andreas know here,so he doesn't have to look for them.I know he'd like to see them when he is better...

Marlene <")

My Blog

jcv2 posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 7:28 AM

Yay! You take a good good rest, young man! No laughing here, or any sudden movements! And don't worry about 80 year old people passing by, you'll outrun them soon enough! Take care! We keep you still in thoughts and prayers and I thank God you were saved!!! most gently manly hugs

glennn23 posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 7:39 AM

Oh my gosh! Andreas, I have not been able to check the galleries much lately but I started seeing a bunch of dedications.... Sorry my friend! Glad to hear that it was not worse. Even more glad to hear that you have a Swedish nurse for a wife! No wonder you're so positive all the time...!!! You get well and bring back that positivity for all of us to share! Glenn

Onslow posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 8:11 AM

So glad to see you here Andreas because it means you are on the mend. Been thinking about you everyday, sending healing thoughts your way, now just relax and know that everyone here is wishing for your full and speedy recovery. You take care now and see you when you're ready.

And every one said, 'If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve,---
To the hills of the Chankly Bore!'
Far and few, far and few, Are the lands where the Jumblies live;
Their heads are green, and their hands are blue, And they went to sea in a Sieve.

Edward Lear
http://www.nonsenselit.org/Lear/ns/jumblies.html

redchilicat posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 8:34 AM

As usual I am fashionably late. I hope you recover from your accident very soon Andreas! I was going to post a lovely portrait of a Moth with this to cheer you up, LOL ;-) Warm and sunny greetings from Florida with wishes for a speedy recovery! Wendy

TwoPynts posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 8:35 AM

Thanks for popping in Andreas and giving us the health update. We all feel for you but as you say, it could have been worse. I'm sure your wife will take good care of you. Take it easy and heal up fast, we want you back here at 100% so we can enjoy all your Stridsberging. And yes, everyone here more than deserves full MAS membership! ;]

sharky_ posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 8:57 AM

ANDREAS is in the HOUSE! Great to see you back but take your time...HEAL FIRST.. My best to you and your family. Aloha.... Errol

DJB posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 9:27 AM

YAY....I knew you would be in good hands, and only thought positive.Glad to see you buddy....but really man you gotta rest.This place will be here.In due time you will not even know something happend. MAS4EVA

Akinom posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 10:32 AM

Oh my goodness... got this sad news today on the phone by Gerhard. Glad to see you have already been able to drop some lines here, Andreas! :o) All the best for a speedy recovery! Take your time and your medication to be all well again very soon.
Hugest hugz... Monika

Message edited on: 01/23/2006 10:33

randyrives posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 1:37 PM

Late to the game, but glad you are home and hope your recovery continues well. Rest, and before long you will be back, and those 80 year olds will not stand a chance!

Nath06 posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 2:55 PM

Glad to see you are at home and i wish you a speedy recovery:) Take care of you... Bisous Nathalie

wastl001 posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 3:21 PM

Hey...fantastic news: Zacko is at home and already 'on air' again. Great to see your little comment here, but be careful man! Take a good rest and get well soon (I think that this huge support from everybody around here maybe is the best medicine there is). Regards from The Netherlands Paul

aangus posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 4:58 PM

Get well soon Andreas, I'll say a wee prayer for you and yours.

MaydaMason posted Tue, 24 January 2006 at 12:39 AM

happy to read your answer and to know that you're in good hands! :) hope to see and read you soonest! for the moment take care and sleep a lot!

Mayda

MaydaPhoto

KiwiMiss posted Tue, 24 January 2006 at 1:57 AM

Well this is most excellent news, hearing from you personally! Just remember to get plenty of rest ... no need to rush things even though we miss you so. Gentle hugz Noeline

tizjezzme posted Tue, 24 January 2006 at 9:03 AM

Oh, my God, Andreas ~ my computer croaked on me so I just found out about your accident today. My God, PLEASE be careful ... Personally I think you still need to be in the hospital just to keep you safe .. but good your wife is a nurse. She will take good care of you. Wow, you ... of all people. I won't be able to stop thinking about you now. I'll say big prayers and send u gentle, gentle hugs, and pray like heck you recover 100% from this. See how loved you are here? :) Take care of yourself .. and don't push yourself. Let the ole men and ole ladies pass you up -- it'll make 'em feel good for once lol Love ya , take care (((HUGZ))) !!!!

"The only thing coming straight out of MY camera is the cable!"
P. Vermeulen

froznlife42 posted Tue, 24 January 2006 at 10:13 AM

Being new to R.R., I didn't know about this Forum room. I wasn't aware anything had happened to you. Boy... talk about learning things late. But I sure am glad you'll be alright. What would we do without you? My heart goes to you and your family. I know you'll be in good hands. Take your time and don't rush things. You know we're not going anywhere. These things need lots of time to heal. You'll be in my thoughts & prayers. (kisses cheek) Love, Rhonda

squirrel2005 posted Wed, 25 January 2006 at 6:00 AM

Ohhhhh Andreas!!! I do feel sooo sorry for you and your famliy. It really did hurt me to hear this was happend to you. My thoughts are with you my dear, dear friend. Stor kram fr Kim

People have the right to be stupid. Some people abuse that privilege.
Kim Ch

Zacko posted Wed, 25 January 2006 at 6:10 AM

Awwwww!!! Thank you all soooooooo much!!!!!!!!!! Im doing just fine at the moment. Better each day. #:O) And my eyes are starting to function alot better too, so i can spend longer and longer time infront of the computer without getting too dizzy. You people are just too wonderful for words, do you know that? THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!! And also...such pretty photos youve shown me. Gotta love yours Modesty...you big olMutter you, SUH. And Kim...awww...thank you for the postcard. Hope you had a lovely time in Brazil. #:O)

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

grashppr36 posted Wed, 25 January 2006 at 1:32 PM

Holey Moley....I am really behind! I just now saw a link posted in the comments on your 300th by GiMi53 and am so glad you are home! To be blessed that your wife is a nurse as well! I was very upset when I started reading the posts here because you were so kind to me when I first came around, answering my silly questions and helping with many tips...you are a very special person to a lot of people here and I am so glad you are going to be ok! My 13 yr old (Lynn) says to say "Hi" and "Just chill-out for a while" (lol) I am wishing you a full recovery-and no matter what one's faith is, (or is not) I personally believe that angels were most definitely watching over you! Best Wishes to you and your family (and a big hug of support to your wife!) I have included Mariah's photo to help cheer you up!

Zeldie posted Fri, 27 January 2006 at 8:12 AM

I was neglecting Renderosity for a week or so, cause it was soooo hectic at work. So, I only heard today about the accident. Andreas, I really hope you're doing better by now my friend. I will keep you in my prayers and hope for a speedy recovery.

The sole purpose in life is serving humanity.

barbdennist posted Sun, 29 January 2006 at 4:37 PM

Thank you for taking the time to answer my IM and to provide me with the link to this. I knew you were well loved in the gallery and this confirms it. I'll be saying some prayers for you and your wife as you continue to recover. Barbara

TwoPynts posted Mon, 30 January 2006 at 9:39 AM

Andreas, I'm floored at the quality of the images everyone posted in this thread for you. Just thought I'd make that observation. ;]

Zacko posted Mon, 30 January 2006 at 9:51 AM

I saw that too Kort. Im guessing that makes me their muse. #:O) LOL.

Andreas

Mystic Pic