Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: FREE!

DEL opened this issue on Mar 21, 2001 ยท 8 posts

DEL posted Wed, 21 March 2001 at 10:35 PM

Hi! I'm sure alot of you know me, and alot more don't. I'm DEL, I have various small collections of props in "The Marketplace" and a few original figures as well as things at the Props Guild, Freestuff and some figures at the 3DCC. I have recently been working on some things AND one of those things is a weekly freebie at my site. Due to the fact that my homepage is nestled somewhere between lost and you can't get there from here, I thought I would point everyone in the right direction. If, indeed, you would like to have something for free! "Gee, Why not post this to the freestuff?" you might ask. I plan on having a different one about every week or so and didn't want to have to edit my site and a link too. I won't be asking for your e-mail address or anything like that. The model (with the exception of the Licience agreement) is in fact absolutely, 100% free. The current model is! a Mohawk hairdo for DAZ's Sammy. And is located >>> http://pages.prodigy.net/d.lofton/ If you like what you see or have comments please feel free to post here, and there will be an E-mail link at the site soon. Currently I am in the process of renovation there and it's a little bare at the moment. Thanks Dave