Forum: Photography

Subject: **Last Week in the Galleries**

DJB opened this issue on Jan 30, 2006 ยท 29 posts

DJB posted Mon, 30 January 2006 at 12:04 AM

There is no particular order in ranking as they are picked from beginning to end of week.
There is now a link in the Photo Gallery for easier location.
This also gives us a chance to showcase some of those who have not got the views they deserve.
Selections for Jan 23-29 2006
**by dBgrafix & cynlee
Enjoy

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Georgy posted Mon, 30 January 2006 at 12:32 AM

What a joy it is to have Elizabeth chosen in this wonderful showcase of images. With many heart felt thanks. Georgia

Zacko posted Mon, 30 January 2006 at 12:38 AM

Wow! My silly pic made it...that is soooo flattering as usual. Thank you for including it in this mighty fine collage. And how nice to see you Cindy. #:O)

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

GiMi53 posted Mon, 30 January 2006 at 12:49 AM

H I can't believe it... selected two weeks in a row ! I'm delighted... especially when I see the fabulous other shots here ! Congrats to all the artists and thanks to the team for making this excellentissime collage ! :~)

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

coolj001 posted Mon, 30 January 2006 at 1:02 AM

This is a fine collection of images and very nice layout.. I especially like the ones w/the pretty ladies :-) Thanks for selecting my marble...I am flattered once again. :-)

Loloe posted Mon, 30 January 2006 at 2:14 AM

Wow!!!This new week begins very well, the sun is shining, I feel better and my image is here among those wonderful pictures! Congratulations to everybody and thanks to the staff for having chosen my tulips! Have a wonderful week!!!

KiwiMiss posted Mon, 30 January 2006 at 2:58 AM

Fantastic selection once again ... thanks Doug and Cindy :)

Noeline :D

~Predictably Unpredictable~

Onslow posted Mon, 30 January 2006 at 2:59 AM

I feel privileged to be included amongst such a fine collection of images !

And every one said, 'If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve,---
To the hills of the Chankly Bore!'
Far and few, far and few, Are the lands where the Jumblies live;
Their heads are green, and their hands are blue, And they went to sea in a Sieve.

Edward Lear
http://www.nonsenselit.org/Lear/ns/jumblies.html

Valerie-Ducom posted Mon, 30 January 2006 at 4:05 AM

oh.. very good privileged to see my friends in this page, and these fabulous shot for other artist... a good work Doug and Cindy ;)

oh.. very good privileged to see my friends in this page, and these fabulous shot for other artist... a good work Doug and Cindy ;)

croxie posted Mon, 30 January 2006 at 4:16 AM

Very nice collection this week...but then again, that goes for most Last Week in the Galleries around here :)

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

SimonSawSunlight posted Mon, 30 January 2006 at 5:01 AM

w00t, thank you for adding my plug'n'play :) some motivation to submit more of my stuff here :D

CDBrugg posted Mon, 30 January 2006 at 5:11 AM

many thanks - very flattered to be included - Charles

Charles

morningglory posted Mon, 30 January 2006 at 5:50 AM

What a nice collection. I'm honored to have mine (here comes the sun) as the last photo in this collage.

Margana posted Mon, 30 January 2006 at 6:32 AM

Another wonderful week at RR beautifully represented.I even see some favorites of mine in there...but as usual,a few stunners I missed.So thanks again,guys.

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

Nath06 posted Mon, 30 January 2006 at 7:51 AM

Thanks a lot to be once again in your wonderful collection and Congratulations to everybody :)

froznlife42 posted Mon, 30 January 2006 at 7:59 AM

Well I can say that I'm suprised to have been picked once again to grace this wonderful gallery. I don't want to sound too much like Sally Fields but... You like me! You really like me!!! Thank You very much. I see there are alot of my favorite artists here too. My (Beautiful Lady) was just one of those personal 'Holy Cow' moments for me. I wasn't even sure any of you would like it. Guess I shouldn't try to think about that so much. Once again, Thank You.

TwoPynts posted Mon, 30 January 2006 at 7:59 AM

I see ZOG made his way here...none can deny the power of ZOG! Thanks for including it with these other terrific works of art. Splendid presentation as always!

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

claudialee posted Mon, 30 January 2006 at 8:14 AM

What a great honor to be chosen and placed in the gallery of the "Top 40". My thanks to all.

Hugs and Prayers!

solrac_gi_2nd posted Mon, 30 January 2006 at 9:03 AM

... more and more members look at this weekly thread

... it is a great place to stop and think about the good work that has been posted during just a single week

RR is a good 'place' and getting better and better everyday

Congrats for all 'featured' members and also for the hard work of the RR's team choosing such a great collection from all the excellent work posted in this period

Carlos.

L8RDAZE posted Mon, 30 January 2006 at 9:08 AM

I personally know what goes on there "behind the scenes" to put this all together! (Yeah a li'l birdy told me..LOL) The time and effort that goes into creating the LWiG is nothing short of AMAZING!

Huge Kudos to Cyn and Doug! The presentation is always a work of art in itself!

I love how some of the images seem to inter-twine with one another...they relate in someway and can conjur up a story in my mind!

Congratz to all who are spotlighted here!

Take it easy!
Joe

Message edited on: 01/30/2006 09:09

itsumama posted Mon, 30 January 2006 at 3:11 PM

I feel exceptionally honoured to be included in this amazing collection of works by these fine artists! Hats off to you guys for your presentation also...fabulous! :o)barbara

ovag posted Mon, 30 January 2006 at 4:23 PM

Im' proud to be back in the selection of the week. I'm really sorry but I haven't enough time to look at the galery because I have a lot of work now... (we have to earn some money, aren't we ?) You all make faboulus pictures !

Life is just a picture of our dreams

velocicrapper posted Tue, 31 January 2006 at 12:01 PM

Thank you so much for including me in here! Great photos everyone!

silverhalide posted Tue, 31 January 2006 at 9:26 PM

This is like a crash course in photography!

Tip of the ole Hat

[]/;^)

Luka_30 posted Thu, 02 February 2006 at 3:38 AM

Great selection again. I am amazed how many good photos I miss every week but there is this gallery. I only today find out that also my pic have been selected. Thank you!

blindfold76 posted Thu, 02 February 2006 at 2:29 PM

It's such an honor to be included amongst all the wonderful artists on this page ! Thanks you very much Cindy an Doug !

maggiemai posted Fri, 03 February 2006 at 6:24 AM

I'm thrilled to be included! :-) Thank you so much Doug and Cindy ... it's a beautiful background too for this amazing collection of talented photographers. Congratulations to all! :-)

Love, Light and Laughter  ~ :-)