Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Lee's Genital Props

Compdoctor opened this issue on Mar 22, 2001 ยท 6 posts

Compdoctor posted Thu, 22 March 2001 at 7:32 PM

I am confused, I am able to pose the genital prop, texture it, and get the image looking good, but when I try to render if to the size image I want, it blue screens me, and drops poser. I have win me, 365 megs of ram with a 750 processor. So waht am I doing wrong?

JeffH posted Fri, 23 March 2001 at 4:01 AM

Attached Link: http://www.curiouslabs.com

Do you have the patch installed? Poser3 and Poser4 both have patches available at www.curiouslabs.com

Compdoctor posted Fri, 23 March 2001 at 11:18 AM

JeffH, yes I have the patch! Blieve me, I update everyting. also guys, LeeMoon has been woring with me on this problem, and let me tell ya, for a new guy I am honored to get this kind or responce, thanks!

BlueRain posted Sat, 24 March 2001 at 10:42 PM

PUT THE DICK DOWN! PUT IT DOWN! THATS NASTY! GEEZ I WALK IN HERE AND CATCH 3 PEOPLE PLAYING WITH DINGALINGS! :)

BlueRain posted Sat, 24 March 2001 at 10:48 PM

HMM You may have all that memory but your computer may not be useing it, try running memaker in dos promt and follow the on screen instructions, if that does not work try useing a memory manager im sure thier are some good free ones on the net someplace. poser is supposed to have a memory allocation manager try running it and allocating more memory to poser.

Compdoctor posted Sat, 24 March 2001 at 11:19 PM

I have poser 4 with the update and I can't find the memory manager, and I have no problems with any other propes?