Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: The Great Poser Survey Results

ynsaen opened this issue on Feb 13, 2006 ยท 84 posts

ynsaen posted Mon, 13 February 2006 at 10:46 PM

Attached Link: Survey Results Download Link

Here are the results, presented in tab delimited format ready for setting up in a database. Zip file. Some observations: Poser 6 is now the preferred program by over 50% of the users. Poser 5 is number 2 DAZ studio is number 3 (but not by much, so it's a toss up). All other versions of poser consist of less than 10% of the preferred userbase, combined. This is inclusive of Poser 3, 4, and Propack. Victoria 3 is the most preferred figure. Victoria 3 is the figure for which the most is still wanted. Victoria 3 is the figure for which there is too much in the marketplace. Aiko is the #2 figure. There is a HUGE demand for Male clothing for all the figures. The least popular figures are Don and Judy. There's a tremendous amount of data available in these results. GOing through it requires patience, time and effort, as well as an interesting understanding of the way things work. There are 609 effective responses in the final break, and the final accuracy level is approximately +/- 7.3412%. The next survey results will be presented in a db style format. THank you to all who repsonded and participated -- the survey is an incredible snapshot of the community as a whole, and should begin the work of expanding botht he community and the market and enabe us all to start seeing things we really want. Thanks again to everyone. I'm off to see what I can do about actually *using* this info, lol....

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)