Forum: Vue

Subject: Problems with vers 9 et encore

santolina-sailor opened this issue on Feb 15, 2006 ยท 2 posts

santolina-sailor posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 2:27 PM

Ever since I updated to vers 9 (wish I hadnt )all sorts of things are going wrong, Ive posted a couple already but I now find that when importing a poser 5 figure I loose the ability to edit the figure,all I get is the figure split up into into Cloths/props/and hair,with one figure the props and cloths were scattered all over the place. I really feel that Ive been dropped in the proverbial,what to do? If I take the new update out Ill probally loose the lot and have to reinstall again,very time consuming and Im in the middle of the first decent paid project Ive had.also from what I read the uninstall does not always work. Thanks to Vue for this and the fact that some 3ds file are instantly converted to VOBS on loading. Will they ever get it right? I allways stay away from Beta version but this is supposed to be a good one, I give up Pete

creed2003 posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 9:12 PM

If you go to E-On's support site the download for 5.08 is still available. I was able to download it and install it without having to totally uninstall Vue. Look for the additional updates link. Hope this helps, Jim