Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: Cue the Trumpets! ElorOnceDark's Return to the Renderosity MP!!!

ElorOnceDark opened this issue on Feb 22, 2006 ยท 12 posts

ElorOnceDark posted Wed, 22 February 2006 at 10:41 AM

Attached Link: Ronin for Koji

Yes, that's right, I am now again a Renderosity Marketplace merchant. (please realize the above headline was meant to be tongue-in-cheek)

My first offering is in partnership with the massively talented secretheart. She has created an exquisite texture for E-Frontier's Koji, with a never-before seen, detailed, half-sleeve horimono tattoo. Also included are clothing and props to portray Koji as an Edo era ronin samurai, including a loincloth, arm and foot wraps, geta sandals, a straw "coolie" hat, a bamboo flute, pouches and cases, and a two-handed nodachi sword with scabbard. Also included are several poses to get you started in creating you own Ronin renders. Have fun!

Message edited on: 02/22/2006 10:43

hipchick posted Wed, 22 February 2006 at 11:54 AM

Nice to see you back here :)

If only I had Koji I would defintely get this :( and I love secreheart's work too. Would you ever consider doing something like this for M3?

As always, I love your creations :)

Resources for Artists

ElorOnceDark posted Wed, 22 February 2006 at 12:13 PM

Thanks hipchick! Actually I did start modeling this for M3, but then Koji was released (this will give you an idea about how long ago I made the models! LOL!) and I thought his build/look was perfect out-of-the-box for this set. I don't want to definitely say no to an M3 version, but I don't want to get your hopes up either. I've got a lot of other irons in the fire. Sorry. --Jeff

visualgirl posted Wed, 22 February 2006 at 12:53 PM

Yay!

AlteredKitty posted Wed, 22 February 2006 at 2:16 PM

He's fabulous! I bought Koji the other day after seeing your gallery image of Ronin just so I would be able to get and use him! Is there a possibility of a non-tat body version to make him much more versatile? Thanks :)

My Renderosity Store

Aery_Soul posted Wed, 22 February 2006 at 3:01 PM

Very cool character, congrats to both you a secretheart!!

www.aerysoul.com

Ghostofmacbeth posted Wed, 22 February 2006 at 9:35 PM

Looks cool. I remember seeing the old preview. I will have to get it for sure. Just will have to see if I can make Koji a bit more muscular since he has no body morphs to my knowledge.

SydneyKeys posted Thu, 23 February 2006 at 4:03 AM

That is so F*cking cool ............... Glad to see you kissed and made up.

Guida posted Thu, 23 February 2006 at 8:25 AM

Great to see you back, Jeff. That one is already in my cart :-))

Andi3d posted Thu, 23 February 2006 at 9:04 AM

good to see ya Jeff :) and damn fine looking set mate

"That which doesn't kill you is probably re-loading"

Moebius87 posted Thu, 23 February 2006 at 9:18 AM

Good to see you back, Jeff! And with a stunning comeback item as well. :o) Congratulations to both of you on this truly awesome collaborative product. Cheers! M

Mind Over Matter
"If you don't mind, then it don't matter."

Arendar posted Fri, 24 February 2006 at 5:36 PM

Oh, beautiful! Please consider making the texture available for M3/FREAK. Thank you! :-D