Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: How serious is your wishlist ?

KymJ opened this issue on Mar 02, 2006 ยท 27 posts

KymJ posted Thu, 02 March 2006 at 10:03 AM

I imagine that a lot of merchants use their wishlist reports to determine what to put on sale...makes sense but I'm not convinced that it really works.

In a lot of cases, maybe adding an item to your wishlist is an impulse thing that is just "filed away for future reference" and then forgotten about until and unless you get an ebot telling you that the product is on sale. But...are you actually getting an ebot ? Do you read it and go back to see if you really still want it or do you just think "sheesh, here they come again" and delete the ebot ? LOL.

As a merchant, I have no control over those ebots and rely on Renderosity to send them out when I put a product on sale and I've just started putting individual products on sale as a monthly special since the revamping of the MP but I have to say that honestly, using my wishlist reports as a guide is pretty much a waste of time.

I always post promo/sale images in the Product Showcase Forum and in the Gallery too so it's not like I don't put my best "promo foot" forward so I'm now asking...where are all those "wishlisters" hiding ? :)

'Tis a bit of a mystery :)

STORE:
http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=KymJ
GALLERY:
www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=KymJ