Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Runtime Organization Tutorial?

Larry-L opened this issue on Mar 02, 2006 ยท 4 posts

Larry-L posted Thu, 02 March 2006 at 11:35 AM

Greetings All,

Back a couple of months ago I distinctly remember there was a Runtime Organizational Tutorial featured on the R'osity Frontpage. I read it briefly and thought it was a good one and meant to use it at a later time. Of course it is no longer listed, nor can I find it in the Tutorial section. I searched the forum hoping to find a reference to it and could not. The only reference I found was to Dr.Geeps which was not the one listed. The one I'm refering to involved reloading all your content in the "download" runtime folder. I had a HD meltdown and had to buy a new one, so now seems a good time to organize my content and I really wanted to use that tutorial.
If anyone remembers it and has a link, would you please be so kind as to pass it along?

Thanks, Larry-L

Acadia posted Thu, 02 March 2006 at 12:11 PM

Attached Link: http://forum.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?t=9060&start=0

This is the tutorial I used to set up multiple runtime folders. It might help you.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Jay7347 posted Thu, 02 March 2006 at 3:17 PM

Or you could go to the eFrontier website, makers of Poser for their tutorials. Go to the DAZ site and they're just going to subtly dis Poser as they want you to use Daz Studio. (Before anyone wants to take me to task on that comment go there and read the tutorial.) Sending someone to DAZ for a Poser organizational tutorial is like sending someone interested in buying a Toyota to a Ford dealership. Sorry Acadia, don't mean to be rude. -jay

Larry-L posted Thu, 02 March 2006 at 7:31 PM

Thank you Jay, You gave me the clue I needed; the Tutorial I was trying to find was at DAZ. Thanks