Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: is there no way to emailk vendors anymore?

Dave-So opened this issue on Mar 26, 2006 ยท 4 posts

Dave-So posted Sun, 26 March 2006 at 11:59 AM

i saw a product I was interested in, but also some hair that was used, but I couldn't find a way to contact the vendor....so I tried a couple different ones and found out there is no way to 'IM or email them directly anymore. What happened to their contact info?

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

Debbie M. posted Sun, 26 March 2006 at 5:12 PM

Hi Dave-So, Once the community conversion is complete, it will be easier to just click on their username to contact them. In the meantime, you can copy and paste their name in the Messaging system on Renderosity. Deb

Debbie M.

josema8 posted Wed, 05 April 2006 at 10:50 AM

This happens very often. Vendors should note on each promo image what hair, what character or what clothing is used on the render. It's annoying to discover in one of these images a product you are interested in, but the perfect hair you were looking for too!!!...just to discover you don't have a way to know what hair was that...

iloco posted Sat, 08 April 2006 at 10:51 AM

I hope this is fixed sooner than later as I have tryed to contact a couple vendors to ask questions and find no link to IM or Email. They loose sells from me when this happens and so is it a sell lost for Rendersoity. Last time this happened I went to 3DCommune and found the Item and purchased there because I was able to contact the vendor from there. :)

ïÏøçö