Forum: Community Center

Subject: Images/avatars upload not working yet ??

BARTWORX opened this issue on Apr 04, 2006 ยท 15 posts

BARTWORX posted Tue, 04 April 2006 at 6:39 PM

I all nice look the new forums I started a thread on poser forum added a image to it but uploading give's error's And Avatars ? i can find the max size ? and notthing is uploading when uploading a avatar... Chris

Not used anymore

Tissaia posted Tue, 04 April 2006 at 6:45 PM

I think RO should give us info at 'my options page' about max avatars sizes and weight. Mine is 100x100, 3kb - it works. :biggrin:

StaceyG posted Tue, 04 April 2006 at 6:50 PM

We will be adding the info Tissaia.. But the size limits are 100 x 100 pixels and 15kb just FYI

BARTWORX posted Tue, 04 April 2006 at 6:50 PM

Well the avatars work :} So that leaves the images in post's Chris

Not used anymore

Tissaia posted Tue, 04 April 2006 at 6:53 PM

Quote - "We will be adding the info Tissaia.. "

Thanks. I didn't want to be impatient. Just very exitied with this new forum 🤤

BDC posted Tue, 04 April 2006 at 7:02 PM

Hey stacey will our background color options be coming back too? Or are we doomed to the white from now on?

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act" ~George Orwell

dlk30341 posted Tue, 04 April 2006 at 7:20 PM

Bigger font size please....allow us to adjust...too small for me & need adjustable colors...going blind.

Jumpstartme2 posted Tue, 04 April 2006 at 7:22 PM

Got my ava loaded ok...cool smilies too {my fave so far = :blink:} Im wondering about that background color too...almost blew my eyes out when I got back here LOL 2nd edit: deleted stuff for being stupid and blind....:glare:

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

Ravyns posted Tue, 04 April 2006 at 7:26 PM

I agree with dlk30341. A bigger font would be much appreciated. And maybe I just can't see it for looking but where is the link to my messages?

**************************************************************************************

Life may not be the party we hoped for but while we're here we should dance.

AgentSmith posted Tue, 04 April 2006 at 7:38 PM

I beilieve we can go to a pixel height of 130 with our avatars, that's what's mine at. AgentSmith

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

butterfly_fish posted Tue, 04 April 2006 at 8:05 PM

The fonts/screen width are re-sizeable. Try CTRL + mouse scroll. It works in IE and Opera. Haven't tried FF.

One goes into the house of eleven eleven times, but always comes out one. -River Tam

Jumpstartme2 posted Tue, 04 April 2006 at 8:51 PM

Try CTRL + mouse scroll. Yup, that works in FF as well.... that quote thing however...is...different :)

~Jani

butterfly_fish posted Tue, 04 April 2006 at 8:58 PM

You've got that right! I'm thinking somebody went a little css happy with this. LOL. Nothing's ever simple at Renderosity.

One goes into the house of eleven eleven times, but always comes out one. -River Tam

Miss Nancy posted Tue, 04 April 2006 at 9:29 PM

image upload working o.k. (netscape) it says to limit it to 100X130 avatars 25 kB or less

Jumpstartme2 posted Tue, 04 April 2006 at 9:52 PM

stares at Miss Nancy's ava.....wonders briefly if she is getting hypnotised.....continues staring....

~Jani