Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Looking for a hare

Jules53757 opened this issue on Apr 05, 2006 ยท 11 posts

Jules53757 posted Wed, 05 April 2006 at 3:56 AM

Well, Eastern is close and so I need a hare, no rabbit. Is there one available somewhere in the freestuff?

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

jonthecelt posted Wed, 05 April 2006 at 7:07 AM

I thought hares were the province of MArch, and easter, the rabbit? I could well be wrong, but I've never come across a hare model yet in my travels. Rabbits, yes - and there's an abundance of those coming out this year alone - but no hares. jonthecelt

asbesti posted Wed, 05 April 2006 at 7:51 AM

Content Paradise has bunny in their free stuff. www.contentparadise.com And I think that RuntimeDNA has a chocolate bunny and other easter props in their freebie archives. Hope that this helps you! ~asbesti

Jules53757 posted Wed, 05 April 2006 at 7:53 AM

In Germany the symbol for Eastern is the Hare or Bunny. He is putting the easter eggs into the easter nests. Big fun for the children to search for them.

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

Jules53757 posted Wed, 05 April 2006 at 11:41 AM

Thanks for the hint, but the "bunny" from CP is a rabbit, I have it already.

Ulli

randym77 posted Wed, 05 April 2006 at 1:03 PM

What's the difference between a rabbit and a hare? Could you do it with a morph?

pleonastic posted Wed, 05 April 2006 at 1:26 PM

hares are larger, lankier, and have longer hindlegs and ears than rabbits.

odeathoflife posted Wed, 05 April 2006 at 4:11 PM

I have one, not overy realistic though, will find it and post for easter only :)

♠Ω Poser eZine Ω♠
♠Ω Poser Free Stuff Ω♠
♠Ω My Homepage Ω♠

www.3rddimensiongraphics.net

Jules53757 posted Wed, 05 April 2006 at 4:16 PM

Sounds great, Thx in advance

Ulli

odeathoflife posted Wed, 05 April 2006 at 4:23 PM

Attached Link: http://www.members.shaw.ca/odeathoflife/BTD_Rabbit_RR.zip

here it is it is not in any folders or anything but place all int eh animals folder in your characters library that it where I found it :)

♠Ω Poser eZine Ω♠
♠Ω Poser Free Stuff Ω♠
♠Ω My Homepage Ω♠

www.3rddimensiongraphics.net

randym77 posted Thu, 06 April 2006 at 10:36 AM

That's really cute!