Forum: Vue

Subject: Where can I get the Sample Scenes? I have Download version

Lawndart opened this issue on Apr 05, 2006 ยท 7 posts

Lawndart posted Wed, 05 April 2006 at 9:59 AM

Hi, I purchased the xTream bundle that has Max plugin and Vue 5 Infinite. MAN is the plugin unstable, but that's another story. I need the sample scenes to do some testing. Can someone tell me how to get these scenes? Thanks, Joe

bruno021 posted Wed, 05 April 2006 at 10:07 AM

Did you buy Vue Infinite as well? The sample scenes are on the 2nd Infinite CD, I don't know if they are part of the bundle you bought.

Lawndart posted Wed, 05 April 2006 at 10:15 AM

Yep, I did buy Infinite. It was the downloadable version.

Lawndart posted Wed, 05 April 2006 at 10:27 AM

Ok, I found it. The sample scenes are an extra $20 in the E-on store. They did it this way so that a purchaser of the downloadable version aren't forced to download the 300 extra megs if they don't want to. Smart move. I'm off to get them. Cheers, Joe

bruno021 posted Wed, 05 April 2006 at 12:27 PM

And so they could make 20$ more off you! If thisd was only a question of extra dowloading time, they would offer the scenes as a free option, don't you think?

Lawndart posted Wed, 05 April 2006 at 1:00 PM

Actually from what I understand, they make the downloadable version of V5I cheaper. This way you aren't paying extra for nothing. Then if you want the extra content you can buy and download it. Sounds fair to me.

SteveCat posted Wed, 05 April 2006 at 1:02 PM

Boy, I sure would think so too. They offer the scenes for "free" along with Vue Easel, albeit different ones. Lets see $20 for scenes, $19 for hard copy of manual........., I guess I should have bought the Boxed version.