Forum: The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Subject: For Forester

josema8 opened this issue on Apr 06, 2006 ยท 3 posts

josema8 posted Thu, 06 April 2006 at 3:00 PM

There are several big ships over there, but no small ones except boats and drakkars. I loved your 40 foot baglah, but it's only suitable for distance renders, without people on deck as you tell. Could we have a chance to see a detailed and better resolution baglah model from you?. A baglah is a real merchant ship, te one used to bring goods and perhaps voyagers from one place to another, the perfect figure to complet a good harbour. I would buy for sure!. :-)

svdl posted Thu, 06 April 2006 at 3:33 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=903399

Maybe I've got something. A small open dhow, about 20-25 feet, with morphing/billowing sail, posable rudder and yard, and some ropework. I haven't posted it to freestuff since there are still a few glitches. If you're interested I can pack it up in a zip file and send it to you by e-mail. The link will take you to one of my gallery images in which the boat is displayed at a fairly close range. There's nudity in the image, hence the nudity tag.

The pen is mightier than the sword. But if you literally want to have some impact, use a typewriter

My gallery   My freestuff

josema8 posted Thu, 06 April 2006 at 4:01 PM

Hey, svdl!. I was looking for a baglah because his exotic style was more suitable for the elfic renders I want to do, but your dhow has a more than enough quality!, congrats!!!!. This is an open boat, but it's good for coast commerce and even fishing scenes. Yes, please, pack and send to me!. Very nice the fun detail of man pucking out the dhow on your render, hehehe. No problem with nudity at all. You can e-mail this to: jperezar@ya.com :woot: Thanks a lot