Forum: The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Subject: Dungarees

josema8 opened this issue on Apr 22, 2006 ยท 11 posts

josema8 posted Sat, 22 April 2006 at 5:11 PM

Could anyone do a pair of decent dungarees for male characters?. Could be nice with morphs for natural male crotch and pushing down the chest (suspenders hanging). This could be easy to set a texture to make them shorts or long so they could be used on Luke or Hiro too, or even on Laura if not these stupid "big boops" shape present. ;-). These dungarees, with suitable fantasy textures like these on Roylo's dungarees for Daz's girl would form a nice fantasy clothing piece too.

We continue with this serious lack of quality clothing and stuff for David and Luke or Hiro. :crying:
Only at PoserPros or at DAZ one can find something from time to time, but not at Renderosity, Renderosity looks absolutelly V3-devoted.

I just bought a pair of dungarees, one for Daz's Girl and another for V3, thinking I could somehow adapt and morph them. I wasted my money, since it was impossible to morph down these big boops and that inmense butt to adapt them for David or Luke believable fitting. :-(. There exist another one for Apollo Maximus, but it has so few morphs and are, well, they are pretty UGLY.

In the same way this could be very welcome a male version of Harliekins or little Pierrot. As far as I know, Harlequin and Pierrot were males, so, well, a clothing without boobs and a minimum of male shape on pants would be needed. :closedeyes: