Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: Apollo on the move. :)

byAnton opened this issue on May 02, 2006 · 87 posts

byAnton posted Tue, 02 May 2006 at 6:35 PM

I know some of you are going to think I am just insane, but I have decided to remove APollo from Content Paradise and termiante my publishing agreement with e-frontier.

I know it must seem unimaginable. I guess at my age, you just figure that you deserve the best. I left for a variety of reasons. Most are pure business related.

Regarding those who have made APolo items. I adore you all. It was with a heavy heart I terminated the agreement. But I have very specific rules and standards I operate by.

Rcent events really made me realize that I didn't leave my old career to be  unsatistfied. I wanted to update some more files and perhaps reconsider packaging and such anyway.

I have talked with Clint for months about the possibility of moving Apollo here. Gotta love Clint. Great guy. Biggest issue is the file size. I will work it out somehow.

I will have more info at my site when the time is right.. :) Email me if you need to. Flames will be ignored.

Anton

-Anton, creator of Apollo Maximus
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

Over 100,000 Downloads....