Forum: Photography

Subject: A BUGZ life..sticking to crystals.....lol

tofi opened this issue on May 17, 2006 ยท 8 posts

tofi posted Wed, 17 May 2006 at 5:58 PM

My dear Friends, I'll tell you how I see it: I have noticed that its getting very serious in here, and everybody is posting gorgeous artwork that gives me much pleasure to look at, as well as to be able to learn from wise people who know what they are doing. You have probably seen some of my attempts at photography in the flower zone, in my album... but what I wanted to show you all, is that I'm really trying hard to learn the ropes of it all. On the more humourous side, I wish I could also make you laugh.... and I just might succeed after you have seen my very first picture of a BUG.... I was driving in the passenger seat a few days ago, and the poor chap decided to fly into the car ... he was very gracious, very colourful and willing to pose for me :) Thank God I didn't suffiocate the poor critter..... it could of been worse, and I could of sat on him! lol Anyway, the picture is just a complete DISASTER!!!! Wishing you all a happy laugh, PS: I think I better continue with the flower thing till I'm ready for crystals, cuz I'm certainly NOT ready for BUGZ............... tofi

A smile is a curve that has set many things straight