Forum: Poser Technical

Subject: I Just got Poser 4! And I Suck! Need some help.

Evilsuperwench opened this issue on Apr 03, 2001 ยท 4 posts

Evilsuperwench posted Tue, 03 April 2001 at 1:27 PM

Hey guys! I just got Poser 4, and cant for the life of me, figure anything out. Im usually good with learning new programs, but this one is driving me insane. How do you get the figures to not "reset" and go back to the original look. It doesnt stay after I apply a texture. Someone told me conform to, but thats not an option. I dont know how to add all the cool downloads from this site either =*(. I think I may cry. Does anyone know where to get the BEST tutorials for beginning dopes like me? Most tutorials might as well be written in German to me. I know some downloads come with readme files...even after I follow them, it doesnt work. Any information is good information! Please help a damsel in distress.

ScottA posted Tue, 03 April 2001 at 7:25 PM

Attached Link: http://www.poserarcana.com/

Love that subject line ;-) Try this link. They are finally getting things rolling over there. And slow down a little and have fun with it. Read through the manual...well at least skim through it ;-). ScottA

Evilsuperwench posted Tue, 03 April 2001 at 8:36 PM

Thanks. Ive been getting so frustrated, that Ive just been adjusting the size the mens genitals. And animating them to smack him upside the head. Sigh It will be a while before I can figure out how to put my own clothes on them!

alcatraz posted Tue, 10 April 2001 at 3:00 AM

rofl I never tried that but sounds like fun .