Mon, Jul 8, 3:40 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 07 7:10 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: A positive thread

TallPockets ( ) posted Tue, 19 September 2006 at 8:39 PM

GOD bless and AMEN.

PEACE to your and yours.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results".

T.P. over and out. SIGH.

TallPockets

Belladzines ( ) posted Tue, 19 September 2006 at 9:31 PM

Knew this site would work out it kinks... didnt i say that when it all began?....

i've got that song in my head from Sister Act 2 - oh happy day? the lil kid sings it with the amazing voice...............

awesome work to the coders, programmers, admins, co admins, office rounders, PA's ok.. i think i went overboard........ just a tad.

TallPockets ( ) posted Tue, 19 September 2006 at 9:41 PM

Artemis_Sun:

Hello, kind soul.

I operate on the old, carpenter's axiom: "Measure twice - cut once".

Or, as it relates to 'kinks' .... "Avoid them in the beginning and they won't need to be worked out".  WINK.

As for the site speed issue: I'm reminded of an old saying my dear, late father always told me:

"Its a 'recession' whey you're out of work and it's a 'depression' when 'I'm' out of work.

SMILE.

PEACE.

My best to you and yours,

TallPockets

Belladzines ( ) posted Tue, 19 September 2006 at 9:44 PM

ok TP i so wish we had the emoticon guy here that rolls around on the floor laughing.....

TallPockets ( ) posted Tue, 19 September 2006 at 9:49 PM

Artemis_Sun:

TallPockets rolls around on the flooring laughing all the time. He watches C-SPAN on a regular basis.

No 'emoticon's required.

SMILE.

My best,

T.P.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.