Forum: Community Center

Subject: Just a quick query about "what's new" vs "browse recent images"

drawbridgep opened this issue on Jun 23, 2006 · 2 posts

drawbridgep posted Fri, 23 June 2006 at 10:42 PM

I've not seen anyone else mention this (although I don't read all teh threads)  I click on the Galleries option up there at the top of the window and it take me to "what's new" in the galleries.  A nice page showing the latest "what's new" pictures.   I scroll down to take a look and then want to go to the next page of slightly less new pictures.   But there is no next button, or page number or > or >>   Instead, I have to go back up the top and click on Browse recent Images in order to get essentially the same page, but with the page numbers and navigating > and >>

I just wondered what the thought process was to have this kinda redundent feature be the default?   I feel like I'm missing out on some relevant and groovy point.

---------
Phillip Drawbridge
Website 
Facebook

cherokee69 posted Fri, 23 June 2006 at 10:52 PM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2653206&page=5

> Quote - I've not seen anyone else mention this (although I don't read all teh threads)  I click on the Galleries option up there at the top of the window and it take me to "what's new" in the galleries.  A nice page showing the latest "what's new" pictures.   I scroll down to take a look and then want to go to the next page of slightly less new pictures.   But there is no next button, or page number or > or >>   Instead, I have to go back up the top and click on Browse recent Images in order to get essentially the same page, but with the page numbers and navigating > and >> > > I just wondered what the thought process was to have this kinda redundent feature be the default?   I feel like I'm missing out on some relevant and groovy point.

I asked about that in the above link.