Forum: Fractals

Subject: Links broken repeatedly

Rykk opened this issue on Jul 05, 2006 · 6 posts

Rykk posted Wed, 05 July 2006 at 4:48 PM

I'm noticing that the links I save to my gallery and the "best" pages seem to break about once a week. Just today I clicked the shortcut I have to my galley and it sent me to the main "all/all" page. I clicked the "most viewed" link and it sent me to the main fractals page. They worked yesterday and the day b4. Has anyone else seen this stuff? Or does anyone know how to get a link that won't break in 6 days?

I need VERY MUCH for these links to stay valid for the purpose of sending them to various galleries and friends who want to see my work. In the case of the galleries, this could result in me - or any other artist here - not being considered for display/representation. I've been holding off for a number of weeks already in sending links to a new upscale gallery in town that expresed interest because of the turmoil involved with the changeover. But things are STILL broken and time is running out for me to be considered for a showing this August. I can't send links that don't work, I just looks bad/unprofessional  ya know?

Rick