Mon, Sep 23, 2:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 10:18 pm)

Subject: WOOT! Lady Chattalot strikes again!

Byrdie ( ) posted Fri, 28 July 2006 at 8:14 PM

Congrats on your 10000th post -- er, I did get the right number of zeros there? A Male Corselet, eh? Could've sworn I read a fic somewhere with Snape in one of those.

Either that or it was a list challenge to put him in one. Can't remember which now ... and I haven't been drinking at all. ;-)

leather-guy ( ) posted Fri, 28 July 2006 at 8:35 PM

Congratulations, Lisbeth! 10000 is a milestone indeed!

Jerry

RAMWorks ( ) posted Fri, 28 July 2006 at 11:37 PM

Is that your name Trekkie? Lisbeth. What a pretty name that is. Hope the hangover isn't too grand! 😉

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

Foxseelady ( ) posted Fri, 28 July 2006 at 11:41 PM · edited Fri, 28 July 2006 at 11:43 PM

Congrats, this is a funny post Ernyoka! That's for the giggles tonight. Look forward to your numbers keeping a rising! ;)

edited to say I just saw your pic, and ooooh I feel for ya!!

Indoda ( ) posted Sat, 29 July 2006 at 3:18 AM

Congratulations Trekkiegirrrl. You have been a good source of help, knowledge (Poser), and fun.

The important thing is not to stop questioning.
- Albert Einstein

Indoda

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Sat, 29 July 2006 at 4:35 AM

No hangovers :o) I think they evaporated in the heat.

And thanks to those who congratulated me after I fell asleep :o))

@Ramwolff: Yup that's my RL name. Fairly boring IMO.

@Byrdie: There has been a lot of Snape-in-corset things on LJ. I think there's even an LJ community dedicated to that L Check out Lysa1's LJ (she's on my flist if you need a link) - she and ldybastet I think are pretty much into that GG

@Foxeelady: Yeah. Thanks. I feel for me too LOL Whoever came up with that uniform design hadn't thought of Global Warming, that's for sure.

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

kalon ( ) posted Sat, 29 July 2006 at 7:09 AM

Congratulations, Trekkie. How many sites have you hit the 10,000 mark on?

kalonart.com

cedarwolf ( ) posted Sat, 29 July 2006 at 8:40 AM

Alas, when you have to do that pesky sleep thing, you lose out on many wonderful opportunities.  Your materials are always top quality and I enjoy "discovering" new ones on unexpected websites.  Keep up the great work!

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Sat, 29 July 2006 at 8:54 AM

Kalon, I'm ALMOST there on RaunchyMinds but other than that? Nowhere but here :o) This is my first and oldest Poser-related home on the net :o)

And thanks, Cedarwolf :o) Yeah sleep is highly overrated but sometimes one has to succumb to it...

You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA

mylemonblue ( ) posted Sat, 29 July 2006 at 11:34 AM

That's amazing and very cool. Congratulations!

:b_grin:

My brain is just a toy box filled with weird things

diolma ( ) posted Sat, 29 July 2006 at 3:21 PM

Attached Link: http://www.songsofshirleybassey.co.uk/song/sng59022.html

Re: "The Party's Over"...

The above link might explain the origin (unless the lyricist nicked the line from somewhere else..)

Cheers,
Diolma

jonthecelt ( ) posted Sat, 29 July 2006 at 3:36 PM · edited Sat, 29 July 2006 at 3:43 PM

I'm far too late to qualify for any special perks, but I don't see why that should stop me posting here - congrats, Trekkie! Your junk props have brought several of my renders to life over the years... :)

jonthecelt

EDIT wow, I'm VERY far past the dealine... wrote this reply on page one, not realising there were another two pages of replies yet to read! :) Oh, and as to the line, 'the party is over', well, it is the opening line (almost) to Queen's 'Melancholy Blues', from the 'News of the World' album - a divine jazz blues track, in my humble opinion...

... but that's so obscure, I can't possibly be right!

end Edit

bnetta ( ) posted Sat, 29 July 2006 at 3:53 PM

just found this post, and wanted to say hi and thanks for all youv'e given us .

netta

www.oodlesdoodles.com

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Sat, 29 July 2006 at 4:59 PM

There's nothing sexier than a guy in a corset! Just ask Tim Curry!  :tt1: :tt2:

Tashar59 ( ) posted Sat, 29 July 2006 at 5:08 PM

"There's nothing sexier than a guy in a corset! Just ask Tim Curry!"

Who has spent the rest of his career trying to get everyone to forget that.

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Sat, 29 July 2006 at 5:26 PM

Well he IS cute in that corset GG

And guys can be VERY hot in corsets. Just like girls :o)

And thanks to all the new people who congratulated me :o))

DarthJ ( ) posted Sun, 30 July 2006 at 3:36 PM

file_349571.jpg

Far beyond the freebie deadline now ... maybe use another method.

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Sun, 30 July 2006 at 3:46 PM

Hehehe awesome!

It's even the old Morphing can (or erhm.. morphing cylinder-with-a-beercan-texture-slapped-on) :o) *hints: There's a new and vastly improved one available now ;o)

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Sun, 30 July 2006 at 3:49 PM

Quote - Far beyond the freebie deadline now ... maybe use another method.

LOL! You weren't supposed to be taking pictures of TG while she was celebrating! Let's see more! Hehehe....

DarthJ ( ) posted Sun, 30 July 2006 at 6:46 PM

file_349593.jpg

More renders of TG's celebration ? I have to be careful, Denmark is only 900 km away ...

Anyhow, we all know how this is going to end, see picture.

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Sun, 30 July 2006 at 6:51 PM

ROFL!!!!!!!! OMG!
:b_funny:

Finister ( ) posted Sun, 30 July 2006 at 7:18 PM

Happy Birthday Trekkiegrrl !!!!

SaintFox ( ) posted Sun, 30 July 2006 at 8:48 PM

10000... ten-thou-sand... well, WOW! No wonder that Tennyson wrote that long, long peom about the Lady of Chattalot! Although the party is over: Congrats! hands out another beer No wonder you like beer so much, my father told me today that he is unable to resist "den tørstige mand" when it's so hot like now. In fact this image Carlsberg puts on the cans is highly dangerous :laugh:

I'm not always right, but my mistakes are more interesting!

And I am not strange, I am Limited Edition!

Are you ready for Antonia? Get her textures here:

The Home Of The Living Dolls

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Sun, 30 July 2006 at 9:10 PM

Hehehe... 900 KM's huh? You'd better hope there's a lock on that shower door! LOL!

Finister ( ) posted Sun, 30 July 2006 at 9:50 PM

Oops! I mean Happy 10,000th entry....

vilian ( ) posted Mon, 31 July 2006 at 4:10 AM

Wow Trekkie, I wonder when do you have time for all those posts - especially after seeing your post count here and at RM O.o

Thanks for everything you've done so far for us (for me too), and happy further posting around :-)

Outdated gallery over at DeviantArt

Fics at FanFiction.net and Archive of Our Own (AO3)

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Mon, 31 July 2006 at 4:42 AM

Hehe well my posting count here is accumulated over several years. - more than 4 years actually. So it's not really all that big an achievement. The RM count is more fun (but please remember that I ..er.. added a few posts (like...er.. 100000) to remain on top over there cackles and LOVES her admin powersssssss

Still, I'm close to 10.000 there as well. But jonbg1 beat me to it :(

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.