Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: A question about The Tailor

Callisto_Bane opened this issue on Aug 02, 2006 ยท 3 posts

Callisto_Bane posted Wed, 02 August 2006 at 10:22 PM

I have a simple question about the Tailor 1.6 program. I use Victoria 3 and want to do up some clothing in the Tailor so it will fit her form better. I have a basic knowledge of how to do all of that however I run into a problem now that I didn't have before (using V2 and M2)... The full body morphs are being put into ONE dial, and I'm not understanding how to fix that. It's quite frustrating lol, any help would be appreciated, thank you in advance.

raven posted Thu, 03 August 2006 at 7:59 AM

Load your figure with the morphs in it. Then in the left hand pane, open the figure as shown in the pic to get at the morphs singularly. Hope this is what you are asking.

If you mean in the morphed item, try unchecking the Create morphs->Morphs selected are like one body morph option before creating the morphs. That doesn't create a full body morph. Although even with a single FBM dial, the individual morphs are still available in the respective parts of the item.

Callisto_Bane posted Fri, 04 August 2006 at 12:43 AM

Thank you very much for your reply, I will give it a try as you explained it. :)