Forum: Photography

Subject: Colorix for August 5,2006

DJB opened this issue on Aug 05, 2006 · 6 posts

DJB posted Sat, 05 August 2006 at 2:54 AM

Blue Candy, so the next will be  Blue -----C? Something blue and starting with a C.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Valerie-Ducom posted Sat, 05 August 2006 at 9:49 AM

yes, very good photo Douglas!!! I like miam miam...

ok, blue Caddy and for me is Blue Case 😄

nongo posted Sat, 05 August 2006 at 12:29 PM

LOL @ Valou!!!! I don't like cotton candy, it always made me sick... But then again how could anyone eat all those sweets when a child then go on all those fast rides, with out loosing it???

"I shut my eyes in order to see."  

by: Paul Gauguin,  French Post Impressionist painter (1848-1903)**[  
](http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Paul_Gauguin/)***  

babuci posted Sat, 05 August 2006 at 8:35 PM

Doug...they looks delicious, cool and sweet start. Only "bad" memories with "faery floss" ( here call it like that ) everytime I wanna to eat one  my hair was let down...and a wind wanna to blow it into the candy.   ![](http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/art/emoticons/laugh.gif) 

Valou, nice  Blue container...

nongo,...

here is mine Blue coathangers

seeyus  Tunde

TomDart posted Sun, 06 August 2006 at 1:47 PM

Blue Collar, an actual color and a description...working folks are sometimes called "blue collar" while "professionals" are "white collar".  I am a professional at my jewelry work but as such would be a "blue collar" worker since I am not a lawyer, barister, accountant, banker, etc.   What a Native American  Tribal Chief would be I don't know...     

There is more bluring of the lines of such old stereotypes of work situations..unless it is "white collar" crime.  Blue collar crimanals would just rob a bank directly, I suppose, while a white collar thief would hack the system and download the cash to a private account..go figure!                    Reprints of the pic will be available depending on demand..LOL>

TwoPynts posted Mon, 07 August 2006 at 10:01 AM

**Blue Clothes** (or Coats, whatever you prefer) Here is something you don't see every day. Taken in little Italy, New Haven, CT. I especially like this one for the NO STANDING sign there, heheheh.

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations