Forum: Bryce

Subject: Hiiiiii Bryce Gang !

Conniekat8 opened this issue on Aug 08, 2006 ยท 82 posts

Conniekat8 posted Tue, 08 August 2006 at 10:48 PM

I'm new here, well sorta.
I'm thiking I'll stop by and say hi and introduce myself.
My name is Connie, when I get home, I'm usually called Meow, but I respond to a loud hey you as well.

I've been playing with Bryce and other rendering programs for several years now, on and off. This is an awesome site, big, I'm still finding my way around it all.

I actually ge to do some rendering and visualizations at work too, but being they're for engineers, they never pay for the time to develop something artistic. Usually it's just colored schematics and massing models of land developments. Kind of boring and plain compred to what I'd really want them to look like.

I've been lurking in the galleries and the site for a loong time, and now finally decided to get more active, and polish my artsy skills more. Bryce is my favorite rendering program. Many times I'll model something in Max or others, and bring it into Bryce for rendering.

Hopefully I haven't done anything trerribly anti ettiquette and FAQ by making this post.
I've noticed a few people in here. Lot of smart fun and talented folk in here. Maybe some of it will brush off on me eventually :biggrin:

Hugz, Connie-Kat-Meow

Hi, my namez: "NO, Bad Kitteh, NO!"  Whaz yurs?
BadKittehCo Store  BadKittehCo Freebies and product support