Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: No Freestuff downloads

coyote255 opened this issue on Aug 14, 2006 · 5 posts

coyote255 posted Mon, 14 August 2006 at 5:15 PM

Gee got home this evening and saw the freestuff area was changed  great now i could download all the things i had missed for months when i could not download a majority of the items. Alas and alack the same problem haunts me, if there is a direct link to a website(as with zew clother) i can down load but with all the others no such luck, oh well guess i have to give up on that idea and just spend money

BAR-CODE posted Mon, 14 August 2006 at 5:19 PM

just to know .. is that you can or CANT download from the site's?

and some info on firewall/router popupblockers etc etc what you might use is helpfull to help you out ....

Chris

IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT BAR-CODE SENT A  PM to 26FAHRENHEIT  "same person"

Chris

My Free Stuff

R_Hatch posted Mon, 14 August 2006 at 11:21 PM

Quote - just to know .. is that you can or CANT download from the site's?
and some info on firewall/router popupblockers etc etc what you might use is helpfull to help you out ....

Yep. It will also help if we know which OS and browser you are using.

vilian posted Tue, 15 August 2006 at 5:13 AM

Pop-up blockers may be the case, I had some issues with various downloads because of that.

Outdated gallery over at DeviantArt

Fics at FanFiction.net and Archive of Our Own (AO3)

jfbeute posted Tue, 15 August 2006 at 7:02 AM

If your download starts but is corrupt (fails to load the last block of the file) you may have a problem with your firewall. I have a motherboard with a build-in hardware firewall and this caused me problems. As a quick test switch off the firewall and try downloading, when download is correct, you will have to find the lastest upgrade for your BIOS and experiment with the settings to find the correct setting for your situation.