Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: The Tailor 1.6....

Callisto_Bane opened this issue on Aug 28, 2006 · 5 posts

Callisto_Bane posted Mon, 28 August 2006 at 10:46 PM

This could be said for other versions of the program as well, or perhaps not.. I don't know. However, when I import V3 as the base figure and tick off the morphs I want to take from her and put into whatever clothing item I bring in... Is it normal for the program to put the morphs from the abdomen, hip, buttocks, and other parts into one group of the dress? For instance I imported a skirt into The Tailor after checking off a couple morphs from the hip, abdomen, and thigh area of V3.. All parts I figured would be needing tweaking after putting it on the character. I set the process up (had morphs selected as one body morph unselected) and waited for it to finish. After it had finished I saved the item and took the skirt into poser. I loaded up my V3 character and then the skirt conformed it and went into the dials to set up the morphs to correctly fit my character. When I went to view the morphs for the skirt they were in a jumble. I had morphs such as this all mixed together:

ThighWide_lButtock

ThighFull_IButtock

HipNarrow_IButtock

HipSmall_IButtock

Voluptuous_IButtock

Faerie_IButtock

Muscular_IButtock

And then after it would do all the morphs like that for the IButtock it would redo them again for the rButtock, Hip, abdomen and so forth. Am I doing something wrong in the set up of the process for The Tailor to get these results? Or is this how the program works? In addition here is a screen shot to further explain what I am talking about...