Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Michael Morphs and Stuff

Dwight Yorke opened this issue on Apr 06, 2001 ยท 7 posts

Dwight Yorke posted Fri, 06 April 2001 at 6:29 AM

Hi. I was wondering if people could point me in the direction of some Michael Face Morphs which change him into another character which i have heard about on the boards. Also are there any standard textures for Michael ? Thanks for your time.

stallion posted Fri, 06 April 2001 at 7:01 AM

You can take the link to BBAY.com at the bottom of this page then at the bottom of Bbay there is a link to morph world look in the Vickie/Mike section I can't remember the direct link

You might as well PAY attention, because you can't afford FREE speech

Dwight Yorke posted Fri, 06 April 2001 at 8:35 AM

How about some Facial Expressions.

Lyrra posted Fri, 06 April 2001 at 6:10 PM

Think that morphworld pulled the mike/vikkie section a while back. try loking here, search for michael and victoria. There are some free textures for both aorund the net - searching here and at the 3dcommune is a good place to start. Lyrra

kevinchn posted Fri, 06 April 2001 at 8:00 PM

I think they put it back up again, I just saw them recently.

Ghostofmacbeth posted Fri, 06 April 2001 at 9:33 PM

there are a couple of Mike head morphs at my site .. and there are some expressions at http://poseworks.8m.com/ and Morph World has morphs for them again

nitreug posted Fri, 06 April 2001 at 10:02 PM

If you have PPP you can do many expressions easily by a tool in PPP free stuff here. You just have to save the expressions you will like. Nothing else to do. This script is done by Bushi.