Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Found it, but then I lost it- spot the settings

pakled opened this issue on Oct 07, 2006 · 9 posts

pakled posted Sat, 07 October 2006 at 11:56 PM

Here's the deal. I was setting up the last Poser pic, and went to the head camera to do some stuff with (I thought), Vickie 3 SAE. Instead of the usual few blinks, grins, and snarls, I had oodles of settings (as you see, 4 African settings at the top alone). From the size of the long slider on the right, you can see literally dozens of choices.

I was going to explore all these settings, and tried to load Vicky and get to work, but the settings are gone now. Just the usual stuff I used to get.

i haven't loaded the Daz people again or anything like that between now and then.

I went back to the picture that I last used, and the settings are there, but the figure is labelled as 'figure 1', no help there. And as you see, it begins with morph settings.

I have looked for a good 45 minutes for this again. Figuring (right? wrong?) that most morphs would be in the Pose section, I've been going through the various settings, with no joy.

So does anyone recognize these settings, and how I get them to load in the 1st place? This was used with V3 SAE, loaded from the free V3/M3/Hiro download, into Poser 5. Too late to post for tonight, but maybe tomorrow..thanks

And just an odd thought- is there a way (in Poser) to have it burp out all the names of the products used? would make many of our jobs easier..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)