Sat, Sep 21, 6:10 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Post ANYTHING!

mamabobbijo ( ) posted Sun, 04 February 2007 at 9:51 AM

Thanks! I'd like one of each, but I'm broke this week! LOL! Is that foggy forest path where you took the Raven shot? 
BJ

Zacko ( ) posted Sun, 04 February 2007 at 10:05 AM

LOL. Of course you are. :biggrin: And nope....that is another foggy path. We got lots of them where i live.....much to Eija´s delight. 😄

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 05 February 2007 at 11:16 AM

file_368046.jpg

LOL! Love your hippo shot the mostest, but all of them are great. Thanks for keeping my baby alive here. I know this is a very blurry shot, but it is the best I have...falls under the category of things you don't see every day. And in case you can't quite make it out, it is a huge blond guy that looks a little like Reutger Hauer, dressed up as a wizard. :)

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 05 February 2007 at 11:17 AM

file_368047.jpg

Burning sugar cane fields in Florida.

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 05 February 2007 at 11:37 AM

file_368049.jpg

A last image to partially redeem the poor quality of the preceeding ones. This exotic flower was growing in my in-laws garden. It has the color of the skin of an eggplant. Very bizarre. Anyone know what it is?

mamabobbijo ( ) posted Mon, 05 February 2007 at 3:07 PM

Is beautious exotica already taken?  It is one of the most beautyiful plants I've ever seen! If no one here nows perhaps posting out front will get your answer. Maybe PJ would know. I love his hat! I want one! I used to have one, very tall and purple velvet, I let a child at a Harry Potter reading have it. He stuttered quite badly and part of the party was to read aloud, since it was a magic hat, wearing it worked. Since he really did stutter quite a bit less, I couldn't take it back. Let me know if you find out what that is, I'm collecting a list of plants I'm going to try not to kill when I get a garden.

BJ

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 05 February 2007 at 4:00 PM

I'll enquire from the source...though I am not sure she even knows. :)

mamabobbijo ( ) posted Thu, 08 February 2007 at 11:25 AM

Thanks for the effort. Hey did you guys hear? Our own Andreas Stridsberg is being featured in February issue of SNAP magazine! Congrats Andreas, my copy's on the way.
BJ

TwoPynts ( ) posted Thu, 08 February 2007 at 1:11 PM

Big congrats to SNAP feature superstar, Andreas Stridsberg!!! :thumbupboth: :b_cool: :thumbupboth:

mamabobbijo ( ) posted Thu, 08 February 2007 at 4:19 PM

Hey Kort I just noticed your avatar isn't just huddling inside his coat! LOL! Too cute!
BJ

Zacko ( ) posted Sat, 10 February 2007 at 8:50 AM

file_368481.jpg

I reckon it´s about time to dump a few more photos of mine on ya. Have we passed that SA thread yet by the way? :tt2:

My cousing Marcus....

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Sat, 10 February 2007 at 8:51 AM

file_368482.jpg

Little Eija....

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Sat, 10 February 2007 at 8:52 AM

file_368483.jpg

A cute little bluetit...

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Sat, 10 February 2007 at 8:52 AM

file_368484.jpg

Winterlandscape...

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Sat, 10 February 2007 at 8:54 AM

file_368486.jpg

Another one of those....

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Sat, 10 February 2007 at 8:54 AM

file_368487.jpg

Lofoten....

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Sat, 10 February 2007 at 8:55 AM

file_368488.jpg

A sunset shot...i already uploaded one to my gallery of this specific one so i´m putting the other one here....

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Sat, 10 February 2007 at 8:56 AM

file_368489.jpg

And one of Gizmo....

I suppose that´s all for now....over and out. 😄

Andreas

Mystic Pic

TomDart ( ) posted Sun, 11 February 2007 at 2:22 PM

Andreas, all are wonderful!   I wonder about that shed in the sunlight..beautiful shot. Of course, you HAD to get good shots of the loved ones...Eija and Gizmo.  thanks for these fine views of your land and life within it.

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 12 February 2007 at 4:43 PM

AMAZING! 😄

mamabobbijo ( ) posted Mon, 12 February 2007 at 4:50 PM · edited Mon, 12 February 2007 at 4:59 PM

YAHOO!  I just got my issue of SNAP magazine! The featured artist article on Andreas was wonderful and included many of my favorites. I also found that other RR artists were also interviewed and had work posted. So Congrats as well to, LouLouBell, mark.spooner, and stuart83. The magazine is beautiful, although expensive it was really cool to see some of our own honored.
Congrats to you all!

BTW, Great shot of Princess Eija Andreas!
BJ

Firesnuffer ( ) posted Mon, 12 February 2007 at 9:20 PM

file_368776.jpg

I love this thread!!

Don't you hate to find hair in your food!?

Manning

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 13 February 2007 at 12:43 AM

LOL! Hair in my food is something i´ve gotten pretty used to since i got pets. Now it just doesn´t taste the same without it. :tt2: Thank you Tom, Kort and Bobbi by the way. 😄

Andreas

Mystic Pic

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 13 February 2007 at 8:58 AM

Funny one Manning, and congrats again Andreas ( and LouLouBell, mark.spooner, and stuart83)!

CavalierLady ( ) posted Tue, 13 February 2007 at 9:21 AM

file_368810.jpg

.... a different kind of drop shot.... for Zacko.  :D

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 13 February 2007 at 9:45 AM · edited Tue, 13 February 2007 at 9:50 AM

:b_confused: :b_uncertain: :b_rolleyes: :b_unbelievable: :b_stunned: :b_smile: :b_blush: :b_funny: :b_grin: 👍

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 13 February 2007 at 9:45 AM

ROTFLMAO!!! HAHAHAHA!!! Thank you so much Maria. You´re too generous. :tt2:

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 13 February 2007 at 9:46 AM

LMAO at you as well Kort. You got way too much time on your hands my friend. 😉

Andreas

Mystic Pic

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 13 February 2007 at 9:49 AM

:b_tonguewink:

CavalierLady ( ) posted Tue, 13 February 2007 at 2:47 PM

LOL, Andreas...what are friends for?! :P

Firesnuffer ( ) posted Wed, 14 February 2007 at 10:49 PM

file_369032.jpg

A hummingbird's view of the world.

Manning

TwoPynts ( ) posted Thu, 15 February 2007 at 8:04 AM

file_369059.jpg

Funny one Manning. :) I would have guessed it to be something more like the above. ;'P

Firesnuffer ( ) posted Fri, 16 February 2007 at 8:48 AM

LOL, it probably is more something like that Kort. Neat effect BTW!

Manning

Zacko ( ) posted Sat, 17 February 2007 at 2:05 AM

file_369229.jpg

Neat zoomblur there buddy. 😄 18 pages now....and still going....suck on that Piet and the bunch, LOL. :tt2:

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Sat, 17 February 2007 at 2:06 AM

file_369230.jpg

More...

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Sat, 17 February 2007 at 2:07 AM

file_369231.jpg

Another drop...

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Sat, 17 February 2007 at 2:07 AM · edited Sat, 17 February 2007 at 2:08 AM

file_369233.jpg

A shot from Norway...

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Sat, 17 February 2007 at 2:10 AM

file_369234.jpg

Last one for now...

Andreas

Mystic Pic

mamabobbijo ( ) posted Sat, 17 February 2007 at 8:27 AM

I love both views for the hummingbirds! there are always such great shots here. I love the dedicatio to Zacko, Miss Lady. Good one! BJ

BTW How doyou get your smileys to work here? mine just leave code see!
SmileyCentral.comimage.gif

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 19 February 2007 at 1:09 PM

file_369445.jpg

I'm not sure why you just get code BJ. At first glance it looks okay. Stunning photos as always Andreas. Here a a few humble ones from myself. White cloud behind the pinks.

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 19 February 2007 at 1:09 PM

file_369446.jpg

A flock of Ibis.

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 19 February 2007 at 1:10 PM

file_369447.jpg

A blurstraction for good measure.

mamabobbijo ( ) posted Mon, 19 February 2007 at 2:15 PM

Very cool shots Kort. I love that sky! It's good to see Ibis of any colour, there used to be a large population of scarlet ones in the south, they were decimated to make ladies hats! Sad that we are so jealous of thier plumage we kill them for it.
BJ

TomDart ( ) posted Mon, 19 February 2007 at 6:14 PM

file_369456.jpg

This is a Song Sparrow, that is its name.  Despite little sparrows not getting much attention, this one sings a nice song, a happy tune.  The shot was taken during the fall of  2006.    This is not up to gallery quality and was cropped a lot to get this view! Still, not too bad on the web.  The little black under the chin distinquishes this bird.

Firesnuffer ( ) posted Mon, 19 February 2007 at 7:33 PM

You've a very steady hand, Tom. That's a lovely photo! Watching your uploads it seems we have many of the same birds around but I have yet to see a song sparrow so I appreciate your posting this one.

Manning

TomDart ( ) posted Mon, 19 February 2007 at 7:56 PM

file_369468.jpg

Manning, I am very happy you liked the shot.  This was after out church service one Sunday and we stopped at a little picnic area beside a museum to decide which fast food place to go for lunch..which one did we eat at last...stuff like that. I walked around the trees and heard this bird and then got the photo.

I am posting two others here, not the same sort of photos but interesting to me.  Thanks.  Tom.

This is a Carolina Wren, at some seed on the front deck and next to a pie pan with suet. The pie pan blew out, totally.  We have House Wrens and Carolina Wrens..apparently the difference is the white by the eye but I better check a book on that.  These tiny birds have such a loud, loud song!

TomDart ( ) posted Mon, 19 February 2007 at 7:59 PM

file_369469.jpg

And this, at a farm converted into a "wild zoo" for various sorts of the gentle African animals..."don't feed the"..whatever these antelope like animals are, that is what they said. I didn't hear it and feed them..only to find the amimal took grip on the bucket and took it all!  No more  feed for other animals for me. No wonder these fellows hang around the entrance to the park! 

TomDart ( ) posted Mon, 19 February 2007 at 8:23 PM · edited Mon, 19 February 2007 at 8:26 PM

file_369471.jpg

One more...from shots over the last couple of weeks, a Towhee showing Twopynts some respect!  Blurstraction! 

See the feet? The feet look large compared to the bird. Well suited for kicking up leaves and such as they do all the time.  Maybe those were the large bird tracks in the snow we had recently.

Firesnuffer ( ) posted Mon, 19 February 2007 at 8:26 PM

file_369472.jpg

Tom, that's an excellent shot of the your wren, I intended to post this one in your in your "moon shot" thread and then forgot to, LOL. they are pretty birds but the sure look grumpy.

Funny story about the "antelope" , bet you'll pay closer attention from now on :biggrin:

Manning

TomDart ( ) posted Mon, 19 February 2007 at 8:37 PM

Now that is some super suet! Is it homemade?         Tom.

And, a nice Wren shot, to boot.  Yes, they do look grumpy when seen closely. But their songs tell me otherwise unless I am being misled by the birds. They can play tricks on us..as do the squirrels.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.