Sat, Sep 21, 6:11 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Post ANYTHING!

TomDart ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 7:24 PM

file_372233.jpg

It may be frozen more than you think...! : )  Neat stuff.

This is a manure spreader, perfect object for driving around writhing souls underfoot in Hell.  Hot manure is worse.

TomDart ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 7:39 PM

file_372235.jpg

Through a window of an old barn shed...an image that did not work out at intended in compo. Still...not a bad scene. Beats being under a manure spreader in frozen and hot hell.

Radlafx ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 7:57 PM

There are two hells. One of fire and one of ice.

Question the question. Answer the question. Question the answer...

I wish I knew what I was gonna say :oP

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 7:59 PM

:b_stunned:

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 8:05 PM

Actually all of you are wrong...

Hell is a weekend with my mother-in-law. :m_scared:

LOL.

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

inshaala ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 8:21 PM

i'm at a loss as to why some of these shots dont appear in the galleries... and what is this mommy and daddy lark going on? :p

"In every colour, there's the light.
In every stone sleeps a crystal.
Remember the Shaman, when he used to say:
Man is the dream of the Dolphin"

Rich Meadows Photography

Radlafx ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 8:22 PM

ROFLMAO@ Marlene :lol:

TomDart ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 8:26 PM · edited Mon, 19 March 2007 at 8:27 PM

file_372242.jpg

Hellarious stuff...thanks Rich for starting this bit.     

I do not plan on being there...will miss a lot of old friends..

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 9:45 AM

file_372310.jpg

Yowch Tom, I smelt that all the way across the internet! Looks like you all had a HELLacious time last evening. 2 pages added in just one night! Some great photos in there too, many gallery worthy. Marlene, with a little postwork, I expect to see you put that close-up of Sir Squirrel in your gallery, it is a beaut! Here is an IR shot of my garden for Kai...just playing around. I bet he could find a lot of 'cute' bugs in it if he looked around. ;'P

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 9:56 AM

file_372311.jpg

Here is one more, IR while driving. Don't try this at home, er, on the road kiddies. This is the color direct from the camera, you see why I toned it down in the garden photo, right? BTW Kai, good for you getting that Photomatix software. Take advantage of your student status while you can! ;'P HDR is on my list of things to play with as well.

Margana ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 10:18 AM

I think these are both lovely.  I just looooove this color. The white palm leaves in the first one look gorgeous. I wonder how something like that would look close-up because the light looks so beautiful through them.

As to Sir Squirrel...ummm...I'm not too sure about that...maybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...but thanx  for all the encouragement guys.  :^)

Marlene <")

My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 10:38 AM

file_372318.jpg

You must, epsecially if I can get everyone else to say that you should...I'm not the first to suggest it either I believe. One last close one for you Marlenalouch

st_fish ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 10:59 AM

file_372320.jpg

Well Mr. Andreas - the same can be true for you, and Marlene, and The other AWESOME shots that get posted in this thread.... although, it does say "Post Anything" so I suppose it doesn't necessarily mean BAD shots, hey? :biggrin: Ah well - better add something of meself... or actually me "otherhalf". It came out with too much flare - but I still kinda like it... E 😉 _____________________ "Let us not think about big things, but of good things" - Gandhi

st_fish ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 11:04 AM

EESH - it seems I read page 23 when I posted this... OOOPSSSS Soooo far behind on this thread!! :scared: Anyhoo - PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEAAAAAZZZEEEE post that last squirrel in your gallery, Marlene!!!1 sosooooo AWESOME!!!! And your piece too, Rich! And your IR shots, Kort.... ah man just refer back to my previous post... :lol: E 😉 _____________________ "Let us not think about big things, but of good things" - Gandhi

Margana ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 11:12 AM · edited Tue, 20 March 2007 at 11:15 AM

Thanks Kortalouche. I think there's some real potential there with all the wonderful light and shadows.

And thank you, too, Este. The same could be said for you. You've posted some wonderful shots here yourself.  :^)

EDIT: LMAO! Okay okay....I will! I will! :biggrin:

Marlene <")

My Blog

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 12:59 PM

file_372332.jpg

Wow. I really like that shot Esté. All that flare actually improves it in my opinion. Makes it look so different and special.

Here´s a few more of mine......

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 1:00 PM

file_372333.jpg

A little fishie....

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 1:01 PM

file_372334.jpg

Bla bla bla....

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 1:02 PM

file_372335.jpg

One moooooooo-re.....

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 1:03 PM

file_372336.jpg

And since everyone else is posting shots of themselves i reckon i could do the same.....it´s been a cold winter here in Sweden. :bored:

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 1:05 PM

file_372337.jpg

And one more of a bluetit...

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 1:05 PM

file_372338.jpg

Bla bla bla....i think this will be the last one actually....i gotta get ready for work. :sad:

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Margana ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 1:10 PM · edited Tue, 20 March 2007 at 1:18 PM

Jeez Louise! There's not one there I wouldn't be happy to have in my gallery! :blink::blink::blink:

Well, except for maybe the self-portrait...It looks a bit too frosty there for moi. ;^)

All of them are excellent, Andreas. 👍 :thumbupboth: :m_drool:

Marlene <")

My Blog

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 1:30 PM

Thank you Marlene. 😄 I guess one just get tired of seeing them after a while. Some of these shots are 1.5 years old. :mellow:

Andreas

Mystic Pic

st_fish ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 1:44 PM

OH Andreas, buddy, Please post that blue birdie in your gallery!!! Or at least send me a big version!!! ITS AMAZING!!!!! LOVE IT!!! Well all of them are pretty damn excellent! 😉 E :woot:

short_ribs ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 2:00 PM

file_372343.jpg

:m_licklips: Hello again people I was excused for some of that precious :m_sleep: anyway where were we... AH yes Thanks much Kort... With every IR photo I see I grow more envious :m_fit: Oh and yeah 'M' I sure think ya could do us a squirrel pic for your gallery :m_tongue2: and Sir Andreas.... :m_temper: I think you need a 'manager' there cause ya sure aren't getting all the work out there for the world to see! :m_whine: Oh well I guess if ya ever want someone to do it for you I'm here :m_blush: Ya just gotta get me a ticket to Sweden and a place to sleep and I'll be there working for you :m_laugh: Oh and yeah I guess that's applies to you too 'M' :m_wink:

I payed to get myself into an institution :m_tear: Check out my temporary site: APACHA

short_ribs ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 2:11 PM

file_372344.jpg

I am the....... JUNK MASTER no one can make it any FASTER :tt2:

I payed to get myself into an institution :m_tear: Check out my temporary site: APACHA

short_ribs ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 2:15 PM

file_372345.jpg

:bored:

short_ribs ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 2:19 PM

file_372346.jpg

sorry if I repeat some of these :unsure: Trust me it's not on purpose :rolleyes:

short_ribs ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 2:21 PM

file_372347.jpg

Going for that dreamy look :glare:

short_ribs ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 2:27 PM

file_372348.jpg

and now the wave of dreams.... that's SOOOO LAME :rolleyes: :crying:

Radlafx ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 2:28 PM

Attached Link: My website

file_372349.jpg

Well, since this is the post anything thread. I might as well post a link to my website. An image I might put there. Should I crop it?

short_ribs ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 2:33 PM

Cool website there :thumbupboth: I don't think it needs to be cropped to be honest... though I must say I'm try not to crop a shot where possible :unsure:

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 3:16 PM · edited Tue, 20 March 2007 at 3:17 PM

Terriffic portraits and candids Dovid. No need to crop. And Kai, beautiful captures.

mamabobbijo ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 3:21 PM

WOW! I missed two days and six pages. They are all wonderful. I love the shades in the IR especially the one driving, I hope I'm not encouraging unsafe behavior. Andreas, someone called you Daddy, did I miss an important announcement? They are right Margana the squirrel does belong out front, but then so do most of these. I think you can find Andrea's bird in his store. That's where mine came from, but it may be a different view.
BJ

inshaala ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 3:35 PM

file_372354.jpg

I recently took photos for [Stanza](http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/standrews/stanza/index.htm) - at two of this year's events, and at a book signing by two poets (Sean O'Brien and Mimi Khalvati) after they presented some of their works in a reading, there was this girl intently reading one of the poetry books on offer from the two authors to get signed.  So i snapped it.  I loved how someone can be so absorbed in the book not to notice a photographer stood about 2 metres away snapping happily... and the lighting was as you see it - she put her own version of a reflector up for me!

Oh and kai - it baffles me how these images get put in this thread and not in your gallery :P

Rich Meadows Photography

mamabobbijo ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 3:36 PM

inshaala, Am I going around the bend? Was there just a picture of a girl so wrapped up in poetry she didn't notice you? It's gone! I wanted to comment on your wonderful collage from before, I wonderf if it's still there. I'd love to see it out front. 
BJ

mamabobbijo ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 3:38 PM

AH! There she is, I guess you had to edit in that bit about the lighting

short_ribs ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 3:39 PM

Oh thanks people :blushing: Rich I guess that's the 50mm at work? 🤤 Superb shot! Oh and answering your question mamabobbijo I only tease Andreas cause kinda acts like a dad some times though I guess he kinda is one now 😉 Oh and that's a good question... Andreas? when is the baby due? :m_bouncy:

inshaala ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 3:40 PM

hehe -when i hit edit i was really clicking on delete - bit of confusion on my part ;)

Rich Meadows Photography

inshaala ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 3:42 PM

yes kai - you guessed it, that's the 50mm. now go print off some of your shots sell them on the street and with the money go buy yourself one too - only £60 GBP :tt2:

Rich Meadows Photography

short_ribs ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 3:45 PM

LOL I can just see it now I'll go door to door with a wad of photos trying to sell them :lol:

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 4:08 PM

I act like a dad?????? Why i oughta! Had you not been on the other side of the planet i´d lay you down on my lap and give you a good spanking.....the mouth on that lad. :tt2: The baby is due may 14th...so me still got some more time to buy camera-gear. 😉

Andreas

Mystic Pic

mamabobbijo ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 4:10 PM

Don't forget a teddy or two, and flowers for Mom!
BJ

Margana ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 4:14 PM

Nice looking website, Dovid . I like that pic of the hands especially. LOL at Kosherpaparazzi. Oh and no, I wouldn't crop the pic you posted here.

More great ones, Kai. I definately agree with Rich.

Marlene <")

My Blog

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 4:15 PM · edited Tue, 20 March 2007 at 4:16 PM

I don´t think i´d look too good in a* teddy* so mom should probably get that one as well. :tt2:

Andreas

Mystic Pic

short_ribs ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 4:15 PM

:blink: yeah I feel sorry for that baby already... it's sure not gonna be short of discipline :tongue2: Oh and dad come catch me LOL :lol: only teasing ya 😉

mamabobbijo ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 4:18 PM

LOL! Andreas!

inshaala ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 4:24 PM

? you mean make that pic of andreas look like it is the head of a teddy bear?

oh - and thanks mamabobbijo - but i'm not fond enough of the collage (because of the repeat shots) to put it in my gallery. (and i cant be bothered to take the time to compile a non-repeating database of shots to use in another version of the collage 😉)

Check out this other upload of mine from when i did it for how to do one yourself:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=1329307

Rich Meadows Photography

short_ribs ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 4:25 PM

I'll set a challenge for everyone... Lets make a pic of Andreas in a teddy :tongue2: Oh and Andreas feel free to join in if ya wanna :lol:

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.