Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: poser 7 bah bug free?

jugoth opened this issue on Oct 13, 2006 · 53 posts

jugoth posted Fri, 13 October 2006 at 5:28 AM

Well i had to laugh in shop this morning when i said to 1 of the assistant's i told ya poser 7 would be out within certain time period after 6 avalible.

Now they should sell the program for $140 full price and put an APOLOGY on the web to everyone who bought bug ridden poser 6, just as shoody programing as 5.

Now let us hear from them that this time they have brought in independant programers to help out, and that we have tested the program 24 hours a day.

Beacause apart from fanatic's who will buy, most poser 6 people wont buy as thier not bloody stupid to fall into the poser 5 and 6, bug ridden trap untill people who have bought it can report on forums if it full of bug's, or if it is bug free.

And hav they fixed the scetch room to let it render transparencie's as well as they seem to be quiet on that one as it should be able to do everything.

So cut the price of program and put out a bloody apology to poser 5 and 6 customers about the crap they had to put up with, about thier bug riden 5 and 6.