Forum: Bryce

Subject: OT My baldness for Rayraz

UVDan opened this issue on Nov 22, 2006 · 23 posts

UVDan posted Wed, 22 November 2006 at 12:25 AM Forum Moderator

**The razor burns are gone now.  Time to go hat shopping.**

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms!!

draculaz posted Wed, 22 November 2006 at 2:37 AM

teehee

sackrat posted Wed, 22 November 2006 at 4:49 AM

Holy Ned !!! Arrgggggghhh,  my eyes !

"Any club that would have me as a member is probably not worth joining" -Groucho Marx

mboncher posted Wed, 22 November 2006 at 8:21 AM

My oh My that's a sourpuss and grumpyface. ;c)  You wear it well though and you have that very stylish goatee like me.

Rayraz posted Wed, 22 November 2006 at 12:17 PM

omg what have i done!

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Rayraz posted Wed, 22 November 2006 at 12:57 PM

i should take a photo too huh?

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

pakled posted Wed, 22 November 2006 at 6:20 PM

I feel younger all the time (and I'm not young..;) don't look like a fizz you want to disrespect..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

UVDan posted Wed, 22 November 2006 at 7:28 PM Forum Moderator

**Pakled that went right over my head.  I could feel the rush of air as it went by though.

Mboncher I was smiling, but apparently it did not show up in the photo.

Rayraz please post up your photo. 

Draculaz and sackrat it is not like I am naked.**

Conniekat8 posted Wed, 22 November 2006 at 9:28 PM

gasp

The top of your head is nekkid! 
What's next, you'll shave your beard and moustache?

Just leave the eyebrows alone willya?  ;)

Hi, my namez: "NO, Bad Kitteh, NO!"  Whaz yurs?
BadKittehCo Store  BadKittehCo Freebies and product support

ddaydreams posted Wed, 22 November 2006 at 10:46 PM

Bad time of year for that . At least in the nothern hemisphere.

I shave my head in the summer, real close, nice and shiny :)

YODA: need sun glasses, you will

Frank Hawkins/Owner/DigitalDaydreams

Frank_Hawkins_Design

Frank Lee Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery Store

My U.S.A eBay Graphics Software Store~~ My International eBay Graphics Software Store

UVDan posted Wed, 22 November 2006 at 10:52 PM Forum Moderator

**Conniekat8 my eyebrows, eyelashes, and nasal hair have been accidently burned off in fourth of july gunpowder mishaps, but I will not willingly shave them off.

ddaydreams I already need the sunglasses.**

Ang25 posted Thu, 23 November 2006 at 8:44 AM

Its time again for a "post your picture" Thread ! Unfortunately, I am not home till Sunday, so I won't be able to. I could even sneak a pic up of Ray, once I get home. Nothing says you need a head of hair to be cute. You just have to have a sense of comfort with yourself and others will like you for who you are.
:-D   took me years to figure that out for myself. (of course now I have some extra weight issues that make following my own advice difficult, LOL)

Rayraz posted Thu, 23 November 2006 at 9:18 AM

Angie, if u move to amsterdam we'll both go to the gym and u can lose the extra weight and i can gain some extra weight(/mass)
btw, were u implying u think im cute? :tongue1:

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")

ddaydreams posted Thu, 23 November 2006 at 9:59 AM

To maintian the Dome. A cordless norelco floating head reflex plus model, u know the kind with three round blades that can all flex individualy and flex toward the middle, does the job well getting into the divots where a mere strait blade can't get to.

Frank Hawkins/Owner/DigitalDaydreams

Frank_Hawkins_Design

Frank Lee Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery Store

My U.S.A eBay Graphics Software Store~~ My International eBay Graphics Software Store

UVDan posted Thu, 23 November 2006 at 10:12 AM Forum Moderator

Ang25 I know all about extra weight.  Every time I go up in the mountains I feel like I am having a heart attack.  Thanks for the razor advice ddaydreams.

Incarnadine posted Thu, 23 November 2006 at 8:59 PM

Looks pretty good on you Dan.

Pass no temptation lightly by, for one never knows when it may pass again!

pakled posted Thu, 23 November 2006 at 9:29 PM

it means you have the face of someone you don't want to f-..er, mess with..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Ang25 posted Fri, 24 November 2006 at 8:32 PM

btw Yes Ray, you are cute. No implying necessary.  :)

Dan, every time I climb a flight of stairs it takes the breath out of me. Not sure I could climb a mountain without actually having a heartattack, lol.

UVDan posted Fri, 24 November 2006 at 9:09 PM Forum Moderator

Thanks Incarnadine and pakled.

Rayraz posted Sat, 25 November 2006 at 2:10 PM

Quote - btw Yes Ray, you are cute. No implying necessary.  :) Dan, every time I climb a flight of stairs it takes the breath out of me. Not sure I could climb a mountain without actually having a heartattack, lol.

Take on running! It helps 😉 I've got asthma which makes me terrible at running long distances, but since i've started running every night since a week or three i can run at least 150% of the distance i used to be able to run. I'm hoping to make that much more btw :tongue1: LOL

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")

sackrat posted Sat, 25 November 2006 at 4:24 PM

Why run if you're not being chased ?

"Any club that would have me as a member is probably not worth joining" -Groucho Marx

Rayraz posted Sat, 25 November 2006 at 7:14 PM

Quote - The razor burns are gone now.  Time to go hat shopping.

My brother, who's totally drunk right now, says theres no need to go hat shopping 'cuz u'd look like a gangsta 'n apparently ur not a gangster. then again he also said u look gangsta enough without a hat. so either way, gangsta or not, the hat aint needed :tongue1:

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")

UVDan posted Sat, 25 November 2006 at 8:33 PM Forum Moderator

Thanks to you and your brother, but I did not need the hat as a fashion accessory, but to keep my head warm at night.:lol:

GregerE has been photoshopping various hairstyles on my baldness over in the Rhino forum.