Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser guys (out of the box)

dialyn opened this issue on Dec 13, 2006 · 5 posts

dialyn posted Wed, 13 December 2006 at 7:04 AM

James, Simon, and Don.

At least they get points for looking different without becoming aliens. There's still something about the hand that bothers me, but I don't have any live models to compare them to. I find Simon a little intimidating, for some reason. 

Kristta posted Wed, 13 December 2006 at 10:06 AM

Simon looks older.  I don't like his coloring.  I think James has pretty colored skin.  I like the way the face looks on James.  I don't have P7 yet but I'm waiting impatiently for it.

Miss Nancy posted Wed, 13 December 2006 at 2:12 PM

I would hafta say simon is the best of the three. jimmy is o.k., excepting the way the light happened to catch his eyes in that shot. don is horribly creepy-looking with that angry, bug-eyed stare IMVHO :lol: although I know it can be fixed.

JOELGLAINE posted Wed, 13 December 2006 at 3:22 PM

Every time I see Don I always think he's coming around with his Slingblade to eat 'sum French-fried tatters'.  Yeah. :lol:

I cannot save the world. Only my little piece of it. If we all act together, we can save the world.--Nelson Mandela
An  inconsistent hobgoblin is the fool of little minds
Taking "Just do it" to a whole new level!   

dialyn posted Wed, 13 December 2006 at 7:30 PM

I used poses that came with Poser and didn't adjust anything except the hands. Somehow or another the unviersal poses sent Simon's hands right through his body.  Very attractive.  

I personally like James better than Simon straight out of the box, but I have to say I played more with Don's looks more than I ever did with James.