Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: cgsphere-

richimoto opened this issue on Dec 13, 2006 · 4 posts

richimoto posted Wed, 13 December 2006 at 7:56 PM

Attached Link: http://cgsphere.com/

[quote]Kind of an interesting project here.  You get to render a sphere!  But creatively, of course.  Not really sure what the purpose is, but it sounds fun :)  There are already a few blender entries in there, go add more![/quote] this from haloedrain in the blender forum. I am almost done with the p6(firefly) template... anyone want to beta test?

richimoto posted Wed, 13 December 2006 at 9:38 PM

:cursing: I am so tired of looking at spheres! I was doing fine until I just had to tweak the bump map and the lights---2 hours later, the sphere looks not as good, and I AM DONE! if I dont stop tweaking now, I never will. Box it and ship it! I am just going to save it all together, outside of runtime, then test it... the original template used(reduced from 800x800 to 500x500):sphere_template my end result (also reduced): myversion poser6_preview_render

muralist posted Wed, 13 December 2006 at 10:22 PM

Can you send me the template for Poser?

richimoto posted Sat, 16 December 2006 at 12:03 AM

^Update. I got my submission back, my final renders were off by a couple of pixels...at least now I have all weekend to tweak.. but anyone interested can site mail me (renderosity is my new homepage...) and I will zip up the latest .pz3 and the externals...