Forum: Bryce

Subject: RE-Posting of the Light house........sorry about that!

tom271 opened this issue on Dec 20, 2006 · 4 posts

tom271 posted Wed, 20 December 2006 at 10:41 PM

Attached Link: re- Post light house

I apologize to everyone who made comments on my Gallery....  I deleted the unfinished image with the overly large shark and wave..... All comments were deleted as well...   I intended to fix this and actually thought I had....  I Started rendering, without looking, and went along to do my daily business, came back and posted the image...  For those that are interested I fix the shark and wave...  any comments

Thank you..

Tom

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

danamo posted Thu, 21 December 2006 at 2:37 AM

I really like the changes you made. The image is even better now.

CrazyDawg posted Fri, 22 December 2006 at 1:48 AM

overly large shark hmm i looked at your first image and thought the shark was a good size.

Another point about the shark, if you aren't in Australia then just ask any Australians about the LARGE sharks we get here that could bite a small boat quite easy. Infact we have had two white pointers spotted of our coast in the last week which could bite a man in half if not, try this for size, one was around 6 meters long, now in feet thats around 18 feet.

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.

tom271 posted Fri, 22 December 2006 at 12:04 PM

........."we need a bigger boat".....   *Jaws

I know sharks can and are that big....    but i think people would have found the scene some how to seem out of proportion.   I'm saving the big shark for another scene....*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------