Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Not Alan Alda! Just a simple Make-over or is it.

Tashar59 opened this issue on Dec 22, 2006 · 8 posts

Tashar59 posted Fri, 22 December 2006 at 1:42 AM

I'm sure you can figure out who this bas figure was. before my attempt in Hexagon.

The wheel modeled in Hex too. Only took a couple of minute to LINE model. Rendered in P7.

She was not happy about the make-over, she was told by the creators that she was pretty and believed it.

ThrommArcadia posted Fri, 22 December 2006 at 2:48 AM

Awesome, much prettier, very natural.

Tashar59 posted Fri, 22 December 2006 at 3:14 AM

Thank you. Kate is not very happy because she really did believe them.

Indoda posted Fri, 22 December 2006 at 3:58 AM

Wow - I would have never of thought of little Kate - you've done an excellent job.

The important thing is not to stop questioning.
- Albert Einstein

Indoda

JOELGLAINE posted Fri, 22 December 2006 at 5:25 AM

@__@  Wow....GREAT job!  I gave up on her after a week of face room use to hideous results, back when P6 came out.  Are you going to stick her in the freebies here?

I cannot save the world. Only my little piece of it. If we all act together, we can save the world.--Nelson Mandela
An  inconsistent hobgoblin is the fool of little minds
Taking "Just do it" to a whole new level!   

Tashar59 posted Fri, 22 December 2006 at 1:30 PM

After some sleep, I noticed that she kind of looks like a young Rachael Leigh Cook. What do you think.

I'm still going to work on her morph some more before I decide what I'm going to do with her if there is enough interest. This is all different single morphs I made for her in hex. Eyes,nose, mouth and face. Put together and this is what happened.

JOELGLAINE posted Fri, 22 December 2006 at 4:52 PM

Don't know about Rachael Leigh Cook, but she looks as good as Laura,  to give one of the Mil kids a run for the money. ^__^ V,,

I cannot save the world. Only my little piece of it. If we all act together, we can save the world.--Nelson Mandela
An  inconsistent hobgoblin is the fool of little minds
Taking "Just do it" to a whole new level!   

Tashar59 posted Fri, 22 December 2006 at 5:08 PM

I saw an advert for one of her movies and she kind of reminded me of my morph. Just need to adjust the nose tip a bit.

I think I'll models some real clothes for her, seems to be lacking in that department.