Forum: Bryce

Subject: Anyone Know where????

tmoss opened this issue on Aug 21, 1999 ยท 7 posts

tmoss posted Sat, 21 August 1999 at 9:13 AM

About 3 weeks ago I saw a post on the Poser Forum of a tornado. The guy was going to post the file somewhere, but I don't remember where?? DD suggested the Props Guild, but I can't find it over there either..and have not found it on Fun Stuff. Does anyone remember who did that image..or where I could find the tornado? Tammie

Autoloader posted Sat, 21 August 1999 at 10:47 AM

I don't know about the tornado that was previously posted, but I do remember seeing a tutorial somewhere on how to build you own. I have been looking for it for you but for the life of me I can't find it. If I do find it I will post you a link to it. If any of you happen to remember this tutorial too and remember where it's at, please post it.

tmoss posted Sat, 21 August 1999 at 10:52 AM

Thanks Autoloader. The thing was really cool...and I couldn't remember if he was going to post a tutorial..or the actual object. People were talking that it would make a cool wormhole in a space scene. sighs I am looking everywhere for it too. L But thanks for you help!!! Tammie

Autoloader posted Sat, 21 August 1999 at 11:38 AM

FINALLY!!!! ~laugh~ I knew the darned thing was out there somewhere, it just took me a while to weed through all my daggone bookmarks. To do this one you have to have photoshop, if you don't send me an e-mail and I will do that part for you and send you back the image to use. I hope this is what you were looking for http://www.halcyon.com/alrives/brycetips/tips/tip14.html Autoloader

tmoss posted Sat, 21 August 1999 at 11:45 AM

Thanks Autoloader. You are the best!!!!!! huge hugs

Autoloader posted Sat, 21 August 1999 at 12:01 PM

Don't mention it. ~returning her hugs~ Just trying to help. ~smile~

Mike K posted Sat, 21 August 1999 at 11:54 PM Online Now!

Tammie, I believe the one you're talking about was being created by akisiel, Anton Kisiel. He posted a note later saying that when he was done with it, he'd post it at the Props Guild. Can't wait, as I tried building one in Rhino, but couldn't achieve the same look. Until then, waiting along with you, Mike K