Forum: Photoshop

Subject: Adobe After Effects 7 Pro

mhscspo opened this issue on Jan 04, 2007 · 6 posts

mhscspo posted Thu, 04 January 2007 at 8:11 PM

Does anyone by chance know how to use Adobe After Effects in this forum?

areno posted Thu, 04 January 2007 at 11:55 PM

Yes I use it a bit but think you might get more responses if you post in the Animation forum.

mhscspo posted Fri, 05 January 2007 at 8:21 AM

Sorry about that... I would like to know how to blow up an object and make it disappear from the scene. I can put in explosion effects but I can't make the object disappear. Can you help me?

Marque posted Thu, 11 January 2007 at 4:22 AM

Down below to the left of your timeline you should see an opacity setting, I think this might be what you're looking for. If you set it for a lower number is will make the item disappear.

mhscspo posted Thu, 11 January 2007 at 12:10 PM

Quote - Down below to the left of your timeline you should see an opacity setting, I think this might be what you're looking for. If you set it for a lower number is will make the item disappear.

Exactly where is the opacity setting? I couldn't find it! Still looking!!

areno posted Fri, 12 January 2007 at 12:31 AM

O.K. still think you were getting better answers in the Animation forum  and would be better off posting there but will answer this here. You'll find the opacity setting by pressing the letter T on your keyboard while the layer you wish to effect is active. Alot of questions can be easily answered by checking the manual or help file.