Forum: Photography

Subject: Thank you

promiselamb opened this issue on Jan 05, 2007 · 11 posts

promiselamb posted Fri, 05 January 2007 at 4:33 AM

I would like to thank everyone that has left a comment and support on my images the last few days.
My mother finally did pass away today. and the images of my son going through it all helped me deal with it. it was a great way to let things out.

the hardest part I think is the pain it brings a little child that sees life as being forever.
and that feels his nanny would be with him forever is so crushing.
I know people say he is young and children are reziliant  they bounce back.
But I dont believe this at all. children are masters at looking innocent and stuffing things deep inside. they have not learned different ways to let it out. such as some of us might let it out in art or poems or music maybe even anger.

I know my son still cries for his dog misty every now and then that passed away 3 years ago.
so the hard part is helping a child let these feelings out and watching them go through it. when in their mind they think orange juice and lots of rest would have fixed it.
so the  real challenge now is working with my son so he dont stuff these feelings.
im sorry if im just rambling I have had zero sleep. but I really wanted to thank everyone
for all the support
God Bless you all