Forum: Bryce

Subject: Bug model in ImagineFX Vol 14

drawbridgep opened this issue on Jan 16, 2007 · 7 posts

drawbridgep posted Tue, 16 January 2007 at 9:25 AM

I heard from Nanothect that my bug model was used in a Bryce 6 review/tutorial in ImagineFX vol 14.   Since I'm in America and it won't get here for a few decades, is there anyone who has this issue who would be willing to send me a shot?  I know it's against copyright rules, but I really wanna see what they used it for.

Thanks
Phil

---------
Phillip Drawbridge
Website 
Facebook

orbital posted Tue, 16 January 2007 at 12:11 PM

Hey Phil, I haven't got an issue, but I could pick you one up and send it to you if you want.

http://joevinton.blogspot.com/

TheBryster posted Tue, 16 January 2007 at 2:21 PM Forum Moderator

Not what Phil wanted but there's an interesting interview with CHRIS FOSS, who many of our sci-fi anoraks are emulating these days........

http://www.imaginefx.com/02287754333053101014/chris-foss.html

Sorry, Phil, but there's only a reference on the IFX website, but I guess you already knew that.....

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

drawbridgep posted Tue, 16 January 2007 at 6:32 PM

Joe, don't worry about sending one over, but thanks for the offer.   I'll get my mum to buy one and I'll pick it up when I go over in a month or two.    I just wondered what it looked like.

---------
Phillip Drawbridge
Website 
Facebook

Boofy posted Tue, 16 January 2007 at 8:57 PM

I'll see if I have a copy at home tonight. Jenny

AgentSmith posted Mon, 22 January 2007 at 6:18 AM

Hmmmmm, there is a Bryce 6 tutorial in ImagineFX Vol 14 by Adam Benton, whom is one of our Renderosity's Cinema 4D Moderators (aka kromekat), it's on Sci-fi landscapes in Bryce 6.

You could ask him.

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

Boofy posted Mon, 22 January 2007 at 3:31 PM

Sorry, i only have vol 13 downunder. Jen