Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Another funny thread about nudity

Casette opened this issue on Jan 20, 2007 · 433 posts

Casette posted Sat, 20 January 2007 at 4:31 PM

Hi folks

I've uploaded a pic at my Rosity gallery. The #207 one. So I know TOS. And usually I enable the Nudity Tag, because I know TOS and usually I draw nude women

But this time I thought on covering her hip. And her breasts. Nothing wrong. I uploaded it, and end of story the most of times...

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=1368305

A couple of minutes ago I've received a nice and kind email:

*Edited out personal email communications between staff and members

I love the 'noted in your member record' part. I was amazed not finding nice terms against me as 'bastard' or 'moron' or 'nigger' or something stronger to define me as a delinquent. Troubles of the pre-made emails

Mr. jumpstartme2, I ALWAYS draw nude women (well, almost always). And I always enable the Nudity Tag. TITS ARE HITS, do you remember? So what a pity for a single time I draw a dressed woman, with a lace poncho (but not as transparent as anyone could see a DEVILISH tit) and I don't enable the nudity Tag because there's nudity in it, just today your concept about nudity is different than mine. Oh, and obviously I'm not a mod (AT LEAST HERE) so you are right and I'm wrong and there's no discussion, Your Honour. Thanks for your tag, because lots of people will enter there searching an unexistent nudity, and don't worry. Surely I won't draw again a dressed woman, so I swear I'll enable my Nudity Tag in ALL MY FUTURE PICS

sigh

CASETTE
=======
"Poser isn't a SOFTWARE... it's a RELIGION!"