Forum: The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Subject: paint tin

icerunner opened this issue on Feb 01, 2007 · 6 posts

icerunner posted Thu, 01 February 2007 at 5:45 AM

Can somebody tell me where I can find some tins of paint, paint brushes and artists brushes? Need them for a picture I am planning, but can't go any further until I find them. Of cause I'm talking 3d. :)

ClintH posted Thu, 01 February 2007 at 8:15 AM

Moving to the Wishing Well forum.

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Harrgunn posted Fri, 02 February 2007 at 1:11 AM

Check out  zorglub's Freestuff  for brushes.
Might find some paint cans/tins here

icerunner posted Fri, 02 February 2007 at 4:19 AM

Thanks for that Harrgunn, now tell me, can I use the paint brush in poser 6, DAZ or photoshop? The paint cans would have been perfect but they just aren't coming through. eg. won't decompress. Still thanks for trying.

markschum posted Fri, 02 February 2007 at 12:42 PM

Have you grabbed the paint can for Poser ?  There is a bryce version there too.

The Poser version seems to be just an obj file. So you need to extract it somewhere, and import it , scale to size and save as a prop.

icerunner posted Sat, 03 February 2007 at 3:22 AM

Yes, I made sure that I had grabbed the right one. I tried to download it again today and still no luck. It's just not decompressing, doesn't seem to be running the correct time. It may be downloading and saying that it has 11 minutes (I'm on dial-up) then it just goes into the decompressing mode and won't stop. I might just have to give the idea up. Oh well.