Forum: Photography

Subject: Lastweekinthegallery Week 6

danob opened this issue on Feb 12, 2007 · 23 posts

danob posted Mon, 12 February 2007 at 3:02 AM

Here we go again with Week 6 and another selection of team picks from the past week, and another great set of images.... Congratulations to those selected... 

Please click here

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

vlaaitje posted Mon, 12 February 2007 at 3:38 AM

Congratulations to those selected....
again such a wonderful images, 
worth it to look at the bigger collage Please click here
that leads to the members gallery

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

Valerie-Ducom posted Mon, 12 February 2007 at 5:43 AM

Excellent selection !!!

Ilona, you make a really good work for all the collage in the LWIG, but... it's not negativ, it's just one idea like other, You can make a links for all the pictures. I would like to click in one picture and go in the page where is this photo, it's possible? I think yes, I remember make that before....
Perhpas it's so complicat, but you know  about html and with your talent, I'm sure you can make this idea...

nathalie06 posted Mon, 12 February 2007 at 5:50 AM

Another wonderful selection, and presentation... of them. Congratulations to all of you my friends ! a very very big Hug Nathalie

TwoPynts posted Mon, 12 February 2007 at 8:04 AM

Another wonderful presentation Ilona, but then again you had tremendous photos to work with! Congrats to everyone selected this week. @ Valou: when you click on Please click here above, it will take you to the larger version of the collage, where you can then click on the images and it will take you to each individual photo.

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

vlaaitje posted Mon, 12 February 2007 at 8:11 AM

VALOU: Maybe you don't click the other link that is added Please click here, and only the one you see here in the forum, that one is not connected, that's why you must click on the added link, there you go to the bigger collage, and if you click on the thumbnails you go to the pages where you can see the bigger images.   I made a collage for Tofi if you click on her thumbnails it goes strait to the bigger jpg...check it here So I don't understand what you mean, because if you click on the thumbnails in the lwitg collage, it goes strait to the page!!
And yes I know how html's working, for me it not a problem at all.

Just some extra info: 
to let members know, we are working in a team.
It's not only me that make decisions, 
Danob, Bruce, Kort, and me......we working together !!

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

Valerie-Ducom posted Mon, 12 February 2007 at 8:13 AM

Oh, ok Kort.. thanks :)

Valerie-Ducom posted Mon, 12 February 2007 at 8:49 AM

Yes Ilona, Kort just explain me the way. I ask that because i don't clik in the Please click here
and YES,  you make a really nice work  in html 😄

I don't say nothing about the decision for the LWIG, it's so normaly if you work together... 

Thank you Ilona for your answer

Elisabetta posted Mon, 12 February 2007 at 8:55 AM

Gongratulations to everyone and I'm so honoured to be a part of this team!I'm happy to see that as time passes by the quality of the work in here gets even better!

Shucoda posted Mon, 12 February 2007 at 9:32 AM

Congratulations to all who have graced the week 6 LWIG. A wonderful selection & well deserved! Once again Ilona a wonderful job on the collage! :)

drag posted Mon, 12 February 2007 at 11:44 AM

Congratulations to those who grace this week in the gallery and Thank you for adding my photo to this wonderful collect. And I think the collage is awesome:0)bonita

Mayliah posted Mon, 12 February 2007 at 12:25 PM

Congratulations to everyone whose beautiful work is featured in this weeks LWiTG.  I'm very honoured to be among you! Thank you! :)

Stefanie

George5102 posted Mon, 12 February 2007 at 12:50 PM

Attached Link: George5102

My congratulations to everyone whose fantastic work is featured in last weeks and this weeks LWITH. I am very grateful and honoured to share such a place with you. Thank you very much.

George Barbiër

Hedepo posted Mon, 12 February 2007 at 12:51 PM

Dear all

Many thanks for awarding me a last week in the gallery position, with a photo dedicated to my friend Michel (Gimi53), who had to do a lot of work after my visit to Belgium ...... so I selected a photo, to say sorry in a different way,
This gives an extra demension!!

Many, many thanks!!
Have a nice evening,

Henk

mhyrdin posted Mon, 12 February 2007 at 4:50 PM

I am very grateful to be selected in the LWITG, :blushing:
but for me the most important is to discover some excellent photographies that i've not time to see before.
Very good idea this collage 👍
Thanks all the team of photography forum and to Ilona and Danny who take time to announce every one that he is selected.
Good night all
Dom

bclaytonphoto posted Mon, 12 February 2007 at 8:24 PM

Congrats to everyone..

LWITG is still one of my favorite features..

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

stuart83 posted Tue, 13 February 2007 at 1:18 AM

Congratulation to everyone selected, thanks for selecting my image, I'm very honoured, to be chosen.

Stuart

monjo71 posted Tue, 13 February 2007 at 1:16 PM

I'd like to thank all  of those responsible for creating the LWIG forum and gallery.  I consider it an honor to have another of my posts included among all of the awesome photos chosen. 
John

ka6mnk posted Wed, 14 February 2007 at 1:07 AM

Thanks for picking one of my  photos. I don't put them on to get chosen for anything.
I do it so everybody can see & enjoy them. 
Thanks again Milan

PaxSV posted Wed, 14 February 2007 at 5:23 AM

Thanks a lot! I'm very happy that you like my shots! PaxSV

sinancanan posted Thu, 15 February 2007 at 9:18 AM

A very nice collection and I am proud of being selected for such an excellent gallery..
Thanks to Ilona for the neat and eye-catching design also..
Best to you all...

puzzler posted Thu, 15 February 2007 at 2:17 PM

Attached Link: http://www.cathiebrock.co.uk

Hi, Sorry I have not been around for awhile, been a little busy... Congratulations to everyone and a big thank you for selecting one of my pics for  LWIG, I am over the moon...

All the very best   Cathie xxxxx

PaxSV posted Fri, 16 February 2007 at 3:22 AM

Attached Link: http://digilander.libero.it/FrancescoPassoni/

If you want to look at my personal site this is the link: