Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Wikitorija and NEA help if possible!

Tiari opened this issue on Feb 15, 2007 · 6 posts

Tiari posted Thu, 15 February 2007 at 4:52 PM

Going along here, I have d/led both figures (after much hair pulling as the site does not want to recognize me as a member), and I can not figure out how to use them.   Both have CR2's, but no OBJ's.  It says I do not have them, but I DO have the base figures involved with these two.

Wikitorija requires morph manager....... (ack, i'm lost), so sue me if i'm an idiot, but I can't figure it out :(.   Any help (in baby words here, please note the statement where i'm an idiot lol), would be most appreciated.

P.S. I have also loaded dark anvil's "Heroine", these figures I gained to continue with the "underused poser figure " series I'm doing.   Is it me, or are there NO morphs?  I'm not a morph maker, (haven't a clue, yes again, i'm an idiot), so I'm not sure how far i can go on that one.

nickedshield posted Thu, 15 February 2007 at 6:18 PM

Attached Link: http://www.rtencoder.com/

The first thing you re going to have to do for both character is decode them using RTencoder, if tou don't have it, get it here: The readme's tell you where to place the contents of the zip and what the seed is. Now for Morphmanager: Open your P5 lady on the left side then Wiktorvia on the right. On the P5 side, click on the head and you should see it expand down saying Morphs. Righ click on the name Morphs and then from the popup window select transfer all morphs. When it's done you should see a plus sign on Wiktorvia's head. Click on it to check that the morphs transferred. If so, save. Let it overwrite the Wiktorvia file because that is what you want.

I must remember to remember what it was I had to remember.

dphoadley posted Thu, 15 February 2007 at 8:53 PM

Wiktorija is a pcf file, as I remember, and needs Objaction mover, not rte encoder.
DPH

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

pitklad posted Thu, 15 February 2007 at 9:23 PM

NEA and Wiktorija are both figure based on other figures so for copyright reasons the original obj can not be restributed so it must be encoded

To decode use

Objaction mover(link) for .pcf files
or
RTEncoder(link) for .rte files

both work in similar way

Load file to decode and input your pcf or rte file

Choose decode and as seed/key file search for the obj file that the figure is based on (for NEA it is P4NudeWom.obj on your RuntimeGeometriesP4NudeWoman folder)

Then save the new decoded obj on the right folder (for NEA it is RuntimeGeometriesNEA and the new obj should be named NEAena.obj  )

Now you are ready to enjoy your new figure !

:biggrin:

My FreeStuff

Casette posted Fri, 16 February 2007 at 4:17 AM

Oh, a curiosity... anyone knows if anyone is working in a V3Head_V4Body hybrid? :tongue1:

CASETTE
=======
"Poser isn't a SOFTWARE... it's a RELIGION!"

dphoadley posted Fri, 16 February 2007 at 4:37 AM

Not sure, but you might email 'He Who Must Not Be Named', andask him 'Pretty Please."
DPH

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS