Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: Long time customer, 1st time vendor-- slightly confused!

tamathy opened this issue on Feb 25, 2007 · 2 posts

tamathy posted Sun, 25 February 2007 at 11:53 AM

I think I managed to finally submit my first product properly. However, the first time I uploaded my file, it didn't like the name or something, and it seems to have been corrupted. The second one was accepted no problem. How can I delete the first file? Or do I need to do so? I'm trying to make sure this goes off without a hitch, but as per usual I seem to have botched it at least somewhat. Thanks for your help!

ClintH posted Sun, 25 February 2007 at 1:00 PM

Hi tamathy, I removed your first upload and also removed a file attached to your second uploaded called file1 which was empty.

I did a quick check of your readme file and your product is going to fail testing since it doesnt conform to our readme.txt guidelines.

These can be located here:

http://market.renderosity.com/news.php?viewStory=13160#3

Its missing the ownership statement and the license file shouldnt be included in the readme.txt file. The license.txt file should be a seperate file.
I removed your upload from the testing queue. Please reupload when ready.

If you have any questions going forward please send them to vendors@renderosity.com

Thanks,

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))