Forum: Vue

Subject: Problems with Poser 7 animations in Vue 6

ArdathkSheyna opened this issue on Feb 28, 2007 · 4 posts

ArdathkSheyna posted Wed, 28 February 2007 at 8:49 PM

Has anyone managed to import a Poser 7 animation into Vue 6 Infinite with any success? If you have, how did you do it? About all I can ever get is the first frame and nothing more beyond that.

I do have the "import entire poser animation" option selected so I know that that isn't the problem. And yes, I save all of my Poser files uncompressed and with the "use external binary morphs" option turned off. So is this a new bug that has suddenly appeared in the final release of Vue 6? I'll point out that it worked just fine in Vue 5. I've just updated Poser 7 to SR1 but I've been having this problem prior to the update.

I'm on a dual-core Athlon64 (2.2Ghz) w/ 4GB of ram installed and running XP x64 Pro.

So has anyone else had this problem?

Mazak posted Thu, 01 March 2007 at 3:49 AM

First in Vue options go to General Preferences and click Restore disabled messages.
Import now your animation.
I poser Import dialog box check Import entire Poser animation. (All other unchecked).
Now you get a warning message from Vue (memory requirements blabla…) Click on NO.
The Poser Animation object load successfully; now activate the Timeline and render your scene.

Mazak

Google+ Bodo Nittel 

ArdathkSheyna posted Thu, 01 March 2007 at 10:31 AM

Thanks :D Apparently, it was the disabled messages that was screwing things up. I'd been using the import entire poser animation option but wasn't getting anything.

Mazak posted Thu, 01 March 2007 at 3:09 PM

😄

Mazak

Google+ Bodo Nittel