Forum: Photography

Subject: Constructive Critique.

bclaytonphoto opened this issue on Mar 08, 2007 · 19 posts

bclaytonphoto posted Thu, 08 March 2007 at 9:45 PM

Constructive Critique.

This will serve as the basic premise for our newest forum feature called "Constructive Critique"

Twice a week an image will be offered in the forum for honest constructive Critique.
This will be done on Monday and Thursday.
The image to be reviewed should be posted in the gallery the day prior to the image being reviewed.
If the image is not posted in time, the next name will have the opportunity to post.

The image for Constructive Critique, will be posted in the gallery.
Comments in the gallery will be disabled.
A "sticky" thread be be started and members of the forum will offer constructive Critique on the image.

There will be a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY for any "flaming or trolling" posts. Any posts of this nature will be removed .
As a reminder trolling is considered a violation of the Renderosity Terms of Service Agreement.
 We all agreed to live by these rules when we joined this site. This exercise is no different.
I expect everyone to behave a ladies and gentleman.

Any member who wishes to submit an image for Constructive Critique should contact pushinfaders via Renderosity site mail.
I will be taking around FIVE names at a time. As this moves forward, I will post a notice for more names.

Anyone may offer a constructive Critique in the thread for each image.
Please, do not post things like..

HUGS..Fantastic Work...OHHHH....

Be specific about the image..Stay on the topic.  be honest...but not mean..

When submitting an image, please understand, this is to help all of us improve our work.
If you think you may have your feelings hurt. please don't submit an image.

One of the staff member will create the thread for the Constructive Critique.Please do not start it your self

let me know if I forgot anything or screwed something up..

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook