Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Want to make comics with poser, how to create sense of animation through sound a

tebop opened this issue on Mar 21, 2007 ยท 15 posts

tebop posted Wed, 21 March 2007 at 1:24 AM

I'm planning on doing a comic.. i have the program to make dialog bubbles and all. However Ink is too expensive so i'm going to put my comic on DVD instead of printing it. And i have like 40 ideas for stories/comics . I have this idea though. That instead of just a bunch of images that i play as a movie...with each frame stopping for a number of seconds( like a slide show), i willl have music and sound effects to make the static comic feel more like animation.So the reader reads the comic and as he does, there will be sound effects and music which changes as the story goes. Kinda taking the reader in first person perspective, through their imagination rather than handing them an animation to see. Sure animation would be better, but i don't have time, nor computer power for that. So i think this plan i have is great. So here's my question. Should i vary the time that each frame stays on the screen AND to make it more like a continous animation...Should i make one image at the just the main points of the story or could i do some variations. like if there's a fight, a coupld of fast changing( 4 seconds each) pictures of the fight. To anyone who has a mac, i'm planning to do this Fake-animation comic book using Poser, Vue 5, and iMovie. I will do the effects in imovie( sounds, movie effects). Like if it's a foggy scene, the picture i display will not have fog but i can put animated fog with imovie. ANd also i can put actual animated rain with imovie. Well wish me luck. My first story is about a giant robot and how he destroys my city, then me and my nephew build another giant robot to stop him b efore he does more damage. see ya